Thread: query

Rides

query

I paid for membership on the 1/02/10 through paypal (Unique Transaction ID #0PH31317MK141132R)

I know to allow up to 28 days for my membership pack to come through, but i was just wondering if there was something i could use in the meantime as proof for my insurers, as my renewal is due soon.

I could use a receipt from paypal, but is there a membership number or something i need?

Thanks.

Rides
    If you tell your insurance your're a member on here but are waiting for docs to come though they should be fine with that..

Pretty sure thats what I did with Sky -and then mailed them a photocopy of my membership card when it came through IIRC Give them a call and ask

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Lou-Lou View Post
    If you tell your insurance your're a member on here but are waiting for docs to come though they should be fine with that..

Pretty sure thats what I did with Sky -and then mailed them a photocopy of my membership card when it came through IIRC Give them a call and ask
    Yeah im going with Sky too and they said i need to enclose proof of club membership.

If theres nothing i can provide in the meantime i will have to ask them

Rides
    Well ive been promised (10 times know) that my net should work by Sat so Sunday I will proccess all nooobs.

Make sure you have registered and all should be fine

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by def View Post
    Well ive been promised (10 times know) that my net should work by Sat so Sunday I will proccess all nooobs.

Make sure you have registered and all should be fine
    Excellent

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 1eight7 View Post
    Yeah im going with Sky too and they said i need to enclose proof of club membership.

If theres nothing i can provide in the meantime i will have to ask them
    When I did mine I had a few bits I was waiting on.. just send back what you can and let them know what bits you're waiting on