Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Alien Vs Predator (3)

Rides

Alien Vs Predator (3)

Literally cant wait for this to come out, it sounds absolutely amazing!! Unless they have cocked something up big time i think this could be the next big thing. For starters, for all of you who miss zombies on WAW there is a new alternative. I think the mode is called survival, 4 player coop against wave after wave of aliens!! There is also a mode kind of like bulldog. 8 players and one person is assigned to be an alien. Each time you are killed by the alien you respawn as an alien until one person remains who gets a heavy weapon drop.

There is also the standard species deathmatch and multi species deathmatch (could be good depending on the pros and cons of each species, it sounds pretty even though, but teamwork required for marines.

The single player looks pant browningly good with a seperate campaign for each species. I can just imagine the joy of manically emptying a whole clip in a pulse cannon whilst yelling "theyre coming out of the ****ing wallls!!!" or "game over man, game over". Literally cant wait, heres a picture to whet your appetite:

Rides
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    Wow, looks cool. I used to love playing the first one on the PC a few years ago

Rides

Rides
    Pre order on amazon £17.99, bargain.

Rides
    My brother has been testing this for the last month or two, says its really good.

Rides
    I can remember playing this on the Jaguar back in the day.. have bought an loved every one of these games.. Never knew they were making this one, vids look awesome..

Rides
    I always feel sorry for the marines in the avp games lol. They're basically either going to get butt ****ed by some sneaky alien or anal raided by an invisble predator. Tough life.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbit View Post
    I always feel sorry for the marines in the avp games lol. They're basically either going to get butt ****ed by some sneaky alien or anal raided by an invisble predator. Tough life.
    I think they secretly enjoy it

I'm looking forward to this.
    I used to have a version of this for the Atari Failbus Jaguar

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wobbit View Post
    the reviews are interesting though, the marines firepower is pretty immense and it says using the right timing they can block melee attachs from other species. like i said i think it would just require more team work, covering each others backs and stuff. i think it would be most satisfying to play as a marine in a group, but you could prob just jump into a game and be a sneaky fecker alien on your own. its the other game modes i like the sound of anyway, the zombies type game mode and the bulldog type game mode. my pants are literally wet with excitement, i think i will also check the amazon website!!

Rides
    That looks seriously cool. Will be buying this

Rides
    i also think i might never be able to play it in the dark on my own, thank god for party chat lol.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MaccyD View Post
    i also think i might never be able to play it in the dark on my own, thank god for party chat lol.
    Did you ever play Doom3? scared the crap out of every time. Never used to play unless it was daylight.

Rides
    thats where the party chat came into play lol. i think i get too involved and too tense when i play games like that. makes me shit my pants.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ben8000 View Post
    Did you ever play Doom3? scared the crap out of every time. Never used to play unless it was daylight.
    The original Doom was bad enough, back in the day
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    That looks visually quite stunning but not sure about the gameplay until I play it myself...

Rides
    this does look immense! Been having a read and a watch on ign.com (as im bored)

It's looking like its gonna be an update of the original, as in, if youre a marine, youre fcuked!! Looks kick ass!

Rides
    This game is gonna be bloody epic, really looking forward to it

Jut

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyM616 View Post
    I can remember playing this on the Jaguar back in the day.. have bought an loved every one of these games.. Never knew they were making this one, vids look awesome..
    LoL

The only game worth having on a Jaguar I've still got it

This one looks excellent

Rides
    Looks ace, marines don't have it bad imo. In the old one you had a minigun/gatling gun which shred things to bits, and the smart gun.. Sure they are weak, but they make that up with radars and firepower