Thread: Spacer studs please help me .....

Rides

Spacer studs please help me .....

Hi guys I recently brought a pair of 30mm spacers from member (MAZ)
    They turnt up rusted and corroded with no studs and. Came with a couple of randome wheel bolts not Oem nuts look like there from a vw or BMW ,

Now seller refuses to refund me grrrrrrr

But my question is where can I get the studs from the pitch in the spacers so they will take normal Nissan pitched bolts I also. Need shallow nuts thanks any help will be gratefull
    Thanks Shaun

Rides
    I assume u are just looking extended studs to replace ur standard length studs, eibach do xl length studs but make sure u u check they are sending u the correct size cause the area with splines holding the stud in are thicker on the fronts than rears, I got mine from halfords, ordered in,

Rides
    No just standard size they need to be same length as Oem as I have rays closed ended nuts thanks

Rides
    Ok, just re read uh r post realised the above was prob no help, I assume no local motor factors to you would stock studs you could try so may involve taking measurements and contacting a manufacturer such as eibach or cutting ur losses and buying again

Rides
    Yeah but that another£100 odd or £25 online I found , if I can't get them cheaper I may try Nissan in the morning I'd rather know there not going to snap thanks for you're help bud