Thread: grid drift 'bronze'

Rides

grid drift 'bronze'

i am ready to order a set of these wheels in 8.5 et35 and 9.5 et38 variety but wondered if it were possible to have them in the regular light gloss bronze as per the gtr's etc rather than a matt finish? i remember seeing something on your site about rota custom finishes thats all. i'm in no real rush for them but dont want to have to order a set and have them re-finished to get the right colour as this will add another 250-300 to the cost. many thanks.

Rides
    Refinishing will be £150 Grids in your size I think will only be in the matt bronze I think, I will check when I am back in the office on Monday, unless you give them a call in the office and see what they can do

Rides
    cool so you can, for 150.00, get them coded to the gtr bronze colour? if so what would the total be for a set of four in that colour, 8.5x18 et35's front and 9.5x18 et38's rear, with 225/40 and 255/35 falken fk452's delivered. cheers ben.

Lightweight Alloy Wheels Rarerims.co.uk's Avatar
    Rides
    Hi Dean

Sorry for the delay, ben is off at the moment

The total price with the sxoc discount would be:

£1280 delivered

Rides
    thats ok mate, i ordered a pair today anyway, just to do a trial fit on one side. if the colours a real problem then i can get it sorted myself