Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please sign this petition to get the France Ireland Playoff replayed

Rides

Please sign this petition to get the France Ireland Playoff replayed

Not just for the Irish, but for the integrity of football all around the world.

What Thierry Henry and France did last night was an absolute disgrace, and shouldn't be allowed on the world stage.

The whole world was watching that last night, and we've all got to come together and make a stand.

Please sign this petition, and pass it around to everybody you can.

http://www.fiannafail.ie/page/s/fairplay

(This is not my petition, but the only one I'm aware of right now)

Thanks for reading.

Signed:
    1. Col200sx

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon....

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra....

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra....
    5. Clint

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra
    5. Clint
    6. AlanS13

Rides
    [QUOTE=AlanS13;5014304]1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra
    5. Clint
    6. AlanS13
    7. Poggy

Rides
    im not signin it , remember when maradona did it against england ? the irish wer laughing then wernt they , wel what goes around come around , its part of footie get on with it

Rides
    ye but at least maradona tried to disguise it when he did it, that big froggy ****er thought he was playin basketball last night should have his 2 arms pulled off the ****. so back in your box lad

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 200sxmadz View Post
    im not signin it , remember when maradona did it against england ? the irish wer laughing then wernt they , wel what goes around come around , its part of footie get on with it
    Fair enough. You're correct to have your own opinion on that. But making it personal isn't the right thing. I for one wasn't laughing at the English when Maradonna did the hand of god in '86.

Also, that petition is there not just for the Irish, but as I originally quoted:

Quote Originally Posted by Col200sx View Post
    Not just for the Irish, but for the integrity of football all around the world.
    If you've got a problem with the Irish (which I think you do judging by that), I suggest you take it elsewhere.

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra
    5. Clint
    6. AlanS13
    7. Poggy
    8. s14a johno

replay

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Col200sx View Post
    Fair enough. You're correct to have your own opinion on that. But making it personal isn't the right thing. I for one wasn't laughing at the English when Maradonna did the hand of god in '86.

Also, that petition is there not just for the Irish, but as I originally quoted:

If you've got a problem with the Irish (which I think you do judging by that), I suggest you take it elsewhere.
    totally agree with that col well said. this has to go for a replay i've just been watchin it over and over on youtube jesus christ like

Rides
    1. Col200sx
    2. Matthewobrn
    3. Sideways Simon
    4. Tetra
    5. Clint
    6. AlanS13
    7. Poggy
    8. s14a johno
    9. FD3oin

Rides
    So if someone scored against England and cost them a very important match you wouldn't sign a petition against it, because "what goes around comes around" ?

Are you this narrow-minded, xenophobic and angry in your everyday life ? If you are you need serious help. Or is it just when you're behind a keyboard ?

Rides
    i aint got nothing against the irish i met a very nice irish chap who flew from ireland and bought my s14 the other week ,,, a handball is just lyk diving to get a penalty if you can get away with it y not ? what if it was the other way around and ireland did it to go threw? would you sign a petetion then ?
    im no keyboad warrior either lmao

Rides
    i aint got nothing against the irish i met a very nice irish chap who flew from ireland and bought my s14 the other week ,,, a handball is just lyk diving to get a penalty if you can get away with it y not ? what if it was the other way around and ireland did it to go threw? would you sign a petetion then ?
    im no keyboad warrior either lmao
    Well obviously not because if that was the case why would we need a petition

But id fully expect France or any other country to do the same if such an injust act was undertaken
    Last edited by Sideways Simon; 20-11-2009 at 10:13.

Rides
    a handball is just lyk diving to get a penalty if you can get away with it y not ?
    Because it's cheating and it's people's attidute like yours that's ruining football.
    Nobody want's to see any team winning any game by cheating be it Ireland, England ect.

Rides
    Was utterly disgusted by Henry's actions

As usual FIFA have done the usual and just stuck their collective head in the sand

Considering how much money this game was worth to each nation, it most certainly shouldn't EVER be allowed to be decided by some cheating twat

And to think I used to quite like that French twat
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...

Rides
    I'm re-opening this thread, as I feel Irish people want to have their say, and they also want to sign this petition.

Fair enough FIFA today have said "under no circumstances will it be replayed", but there is still a possibility.

But, warning lads, no racism, bigotry or anything of that nature will be tolerated on this thread
    Last edited by Tetra; 20-11-2009 at 20:23.

Rides
    not having a go at anyone but this is a car site and we have two threads about the soccer match and nothin about the flooding the state of the roads or the amount of cars ruined and stranded around the country,

and no i am not a fan of the carry on of the players in soccoer these people are highly paid people when playing for their club the carry on of drogba or christiano ronaldo and our own robbie keane diving and carrying on i'm not too sure about other counties but when playing hurling if any of our lads start carrying on like that it is our own players and managers that have a word with them and that is an amature game and this goes down through the age groups. Bring back the good old days when soccer players were men. The match will not be rep.layed you can be suure of that