Thread: APT Power FC Remap Winter Deal 2009!!

Rides

APT Power FC Remap Winter Deal 2009!!

Well folks, its that time of year again, the cold weather is setting in, maybe the colder air has caused your boost to creep up a little, or maybe you just fancy a bit of peace-of-mind, so I'm announcing our annual Winter remap deal and its the cheapest yet and an even earlier start date than previous years!

Power FC Mapping jobs booked between NOW and close of business on Saturday 19th December 2009 can benefit from the following fantastic rates :-

Full Map - (Cars that we have not seen before, or if you've changed AFM/Injectors/Turbo etc, necessitating a full Map) - £250 inc VAT

Remap - (Cars that WE have mapped before, but need checking. This includes minor changes to spec, such as mild cams etc) - £175 inc VAT

Despite the cheap prices, still included is our meticulous attention to detail, all dyno time and finished graphs. The only catch is that a booking deposit will be required, work must be complete by the end of January and no deposit refunds will be given if you cancel without rebooking.
    Last edited by C 'n' B; 13-10-2009 at 14:52.

Rides
    email sent can you confirm booking please and ill phone up with deposit

Rides
    hmm could well be up for this

Rides
    Sweet, I came in here to put a thread up and theres already one here!

I've got a pfc d'jetro and some splitfires now so will be coming up for mapping. I'm gonna email you actually incase there is anything else I need