Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Sussex & Surrey Who's Who thread -introduce yourself here!

Rides
    Hi, I'm Dom, from Warlingham, was born in Redhill!
    Just in the process of importing an s13 Sil80, got about 8 weeks until it lands as its currently in Japan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dom200 View Post
    Hi, I'm Dom, from Warlingham, was born in Redhill!
    Just in the process of importing an s13 Sil80, got about 8 weeks until it lands as its currently in Japan.
    look forward to seeing your sil80. nice to have another sbody in the area (I'm down the road in selsdon )

Rides
    hi my name is Mark. originally im from Lithuania,i live in croydon for 11 years. i had my s14a for more than 1 year but driven it 3 times its my project car and it will be ready in few months [IMG][/IMG]

Rides
    Hi mate were having a meet on the 29th of this month take a look at the sussex and surrey area in the forum and come along if your free

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by wwc_gang View Post
    hi my name is Mark. originally im from Lithuania,i live in croydon for 11 years. i had my s14a for more than 1 year but driven it 3 times its my project car and it will be ready in few months [IMG][/IMG]
    Welcome mate, as Ben said have a look at the meets page and come along if you are free

Rides
    Hey Guys,

Im Steve, known by most in the Automotive/Motorsport scene as Clarkey from Team GTR. I know a fair few faces on here (and live just down the road from NASH), so thought it was about time i jumped on. I have owned a number of S bodies (6 in total) and a couple of big powered GTR's... my current rediculous spec'd race/track toy is my Spec R (below), as well as a GTR32 N1, L200 Pickup, Audi TT ...(yes i seem to be addicted to buying/building cars).

Heres my toy that you will no doubt see at one of the meets soon (providing im in the country - travel a lot for work).

hope to meet you all soon... feel free to add me on FB or Insta (Clarkey_TeamGTR)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey_teamgtr View Post
    Hey Guys,

Im Steve, known by most in the Automotive/Motorsport scene as Clarkey from Team GTR. I know a fair few faces on here (and live just down the road from NASH), so thought it was about time i jumped on. I have owned a number of S bodies (6 in total) and a couple of big powered GTR's... my current rediculous spec'd race/track toy is my Spec R (below), as well as a GTR32 N1, L200 Pickup, Audi TT ...(yes i seem to be addicted to buying/building cars).

Heres my toy that you will no doubt see at one of the meets soon (providing im in the country - travel a lot for work).

hope to meet you all soon... feel free to add me on FB or Insta (Clarkey_TeamGTR)
    That is f###ing sexual I want one please tell me it's road legal

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyboy View Post
    That is f###ing sexual I want one please tell me it's road legal
    LOL!! It is still road legalish... couple of weeks back i drove it to Zandvoort to race (Amsterdam)

Team GTR

Posted by taptalk

Rides
    Very subtle styling there Clarkey, haha.

That looks the absolute nuts, I'd love to see it in the flesh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rides
    i did try to be subtle... just doesn't work out.

Team GTR

Posted by taptalk

Rides
    Hi, Im Lee and ive just moved to Byfleet. Ive been on here a good few years, but lived in Dunstable/Home Counties area. Ive had many jap cars, including a Mitsubishi Starion, an FC RX7 and an S14 a few years back -

But now ive recently bought a completely standard 1994 S13. Ive always wanted an S13, and plan to turn it into a cool looking street car to enjoy on the road. As usual, it needs a few bits of tidying up, the boot welding/tidying where the spoiler sits, and a few bits of welding/plating up around the front sill/floorpan area - but nothing too bad - its actually quite a good shell. (Ill get a few pics shortly!)

I build and prepare historic race cars for a living, and run the Raceshop at Bill Shepherd Mustang in Byfleet. My family have been racing for 30+ years so you could say that racing is in the blood! I have a MSA race license aswell. Here are a few of my creations -

Anyhow, Itd be good to meet up with some fellow S13 guys and girls here, as im sure ill need help with the car at some point! If anyone here lives near Byfleet/Woking etc then please get in touch.

Peace out...

Lee

Rides
    welcome to the area, hope to see you at some meets in the future

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by sx rider r17t View Post
    welcome to the area, hope to see you at some meets in the future
    Do you know when the next meet is? The surrey thread seems to be a bit quiet lol?

Lee

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee-bo View Post
    Do you know when the next meet is? The surrey thread seems to be a bit quiet lol?

Lee
    It experienced a revival under Benny over the Summer. One meet we had 16 200s.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Wilkinson View Post
    It experienced a revival under Benny over the Summer. One meet we had 16 200s.
    Thats cool, itd be good to meet the crew! So.... when is the next planned meet up then?

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rides
    Like I posted in the other thread, Benny seems to have gone AWOL.

I don't have contact details for him. I was only attending as a visitor as I'm in Essex.

I'm hoping someone else has another way to contact him to find out what is what. He was very active until the 23rd. He might just be on hols.

Rides
    Ok, hopefully something will get organised soon! Thanks,

Lee

Rides
    It's a bit naughty giving this thread a necro but I was interested to see who else was in the Surrey area still?

Rides
    Essex based myself