Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blue s13 in sussex

Rides
    right vehicle is back up for sale, as it came back on 3 cylinders the day after is sold, it, found the cause to have been the coilpack on cylinder 4 had stopped working replaced it and its running on 4 again,

on inspection of the vehicle it does need the rear right suspention replacing/ fixed, as its starting to leak, in light of this and the fact that i just bought a 300zx, funny thing is i went to look at a gt4, but ended up leaving a deposit on his 300zx (oppps) new price £550 but the z32afm and oil cooler are now gone,

Rides
    i'll have it if you can hold this till next sat when i get back from my honeymoon i'll organize pickup

Rides
    still available, need it gone asap,

come on its alot of s13 for £550

Rides
    Can you PM me your number, and postcode

I need to check with my mate tomorrow (Sunday) but I might be able to get him to tow a trailer Monday and collect. How does this suit you?

WHat are the inner arches like, I has a 1993 100nx and had to completely rebuild the inner arches for an MOT which was too much work :-)

Rides
    is this still for sale ?

Rides
    So whats going on, I can't get mt mate to tow a trailer tomorrow now as its to late notice.

So is this car still for sale or not??

Rides
    sorry about not replying,

well it was prov sold again, for the forth time now and the guy never turned up, that's now 4 people who have said they want it and they are coming to get it, (not all were sxoc) it was actually sold once, but brought back because of a blown coil pack, and i know it was just a coil pack, ad drove it to wings and wheels show (on display got loads more attention the the S14 parked next to it hahahaha), it got there and back no problems, which is further then it got when it was sold.

sorry for the rant but I'm annoyed because I've prob lost my 300zx now, and off to uni in 2 weeks and don't have a car up to the 250miles journey.

right my post code is rh16 3ef, there is no change in price will not go below £550 as was sold for 750 with all problems known,

genuine intrest my number is 07513225629, it needs to be gone in the next few days or its prob gonna have to be scrapped,

suvla
    woah you get the bargains on here! i have a guy whos coming to hopefully buy my car this weekend i already have 300 saved up so if he buys my car im going to buy yours from you if it comes back up for sale

Rides
    why dont you come down to mine and buy my car, anduse it to fix yours? its still sat here, and we can deffo negotiate on pirce.

cant hurt to come see it and it will keep your options open.??

steve

Rides
    I'm really interested at £550.00 just can't figure a way to get it this weekend. I'm in bloody Norwich/Norfolk

I could Paypal the money (would even pay a bit more if you wanted to meet me North of London???)

Please Don't scrap it!! I will pay you money and collect to not crap it!!!

Rides
    if anyone wants it, could do with it collected this weekend, if it can get it sold and collected before monday night still got 1/2 a chance of collecting my z32

please somone come get it

Rides
    is there anyone intrested in this car, its does do long journeys, just took it to chichister and back, (40min stop at chichister) thats about 100miles round trip, sat at 70mph on the motorway drove perfect apart from the smoke on boost, used hardly any oil, need to know asap.

£500 for a quick sale come on...

Rides
    Yes, but I'm away as of tomorrow until Sunday so would not be able to collect till the weekend after, damb and blast.

If you still have it weekend after next drop me a line.

Rides
    right very intrested wat is exsacly rong with the engen? and were is all the rust?

Rides
    it was involved in a crash last night, thanks to some idiot causing me to swerve , he was in my lane with his full beams on, and the s13 did what it does best and went sideways, hit a verge at about 20mph at most, its now got a dented drivers side fender and some scratches on the bumper, both side lights (on the bumper) and indicators were smashed, but i replaced all the broken bulbs and all still work just need new housings, also had its front plate ruined, just been replaced with a new jdm square plate

ill post some pictures up tomorrow, but i doubt any of you will want it now, (if anyone has parts please let me know)

its only cosmetic, and thanks to the new bulbs and plate is still road legal,

open to offers, rust is under boot spoiler see pic, and on the front fenders only, and the car is burning oil blue smoke under boost suspect turbo. id assume not the engine as it should not still be driving fine if engine was fubared... has done 1K with the smoking issue not got better or worse if it were the engine it would surely have deteriorated.

could also sell a brand new dvd player, (only fitted this morning if the offer is right) for forum sake still want £500 without dvd player, let me know,

again my number is 07513225629,

thanks ash.

Rides
    most annoying part was he didn't even stop, just left me to dig the car out the verge at midnight last night... some people are just arseholes...

Rides
    pm me your best price buddy. and postcode cheers.

Rides
    Has this sold ?