Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: My latest attempt at a do everything solution to my constant car swapping

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Madda View Post
    A few bits added:

LowPro headlights, not 100% on these yet.

(Horrible numberplate is only there for the MOT)

Next a mod I am 100% on, the new gauges built by Carli's fair hands

And finished

Looking good dude!! so are the gauges!

Rides
    Finally put our video from the engine swap together

http://youtu.be/IbXdUgzAPIA

Since the last update I haven't done a lot to the car other than hammer it around a few tracks and enjoy it on the few days of sunshine we have had.

Some of you might have seen, I have also had the pleasure of a supercharged s2000 over the past few months, thinking about keeping it instead of the 5, but after a lot of consideration, it doesn't compare with the 5 on so many levels, that the 5 will definitely be staying. I am undecided about what I am doing with the s2k at the moment to be honest.

I went to Le Mans, and had an awesome time. The car was faultless other than a loose break line, and was nailed all weekend.

Some chavvy videos appeared on You Tube

.....and she still averaged 28mpg across the whole trip, cruising at 90 all the way. The 3.6 ratio diff made a big difference to cruising revs and there is no way I would go back.

In the past few weeks, I have upgraded my stereo again, sorry, no pics at the moment

Won an autotest which was awesome fun. I am waiting for Twoggy to get some pics together, but for now here are a few people have posted on my facebook.

Autotest results.

...and spotted myself in a magazine again. Its the 3rd time in this car, and each time it has had different wheels.

That last pic reminds me, unfortunately the registration transfer got declined by the DVLA, so it's back on its original plate. I was and still am gutted as I loved that plate.

Rides
    It's been a while since I updated this thread, and in that time it's done a few track days and a few autotests and performed faultlessly other than a bracket on the 2nd throttle cable breaking at Donnington, thankfully I was back out there within 30mins with the help of a few cable ties and SXOC

This month I'm proud to say it has been featured. Here is the first 2 of 5 pages, plus a few pictures that didn't make the cut for the article. I have to say, it was so nice to be asked, and even nicer to see the finished result. I am hoping my missus will use a pic of her choosing to get a canvas print made up for the office for Christmas. Big thanks to Redline for sending through the pics and allowing me to use them. :thumb-up:

Rides
    Good work, and nice pictures too

Rides

A little bit of footage from the Retro Rides Gathering at Prescott Hill yesterday. Great day

Rides
    Few photos from the RetroRides Gathering of Madda tearing up Prescott Hill, thing sounds immense

Hero Moment :

Rides
    Like this car alot

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ADZS13 View Post
    Like this car alot
    Thanks mate, it is now in pieces and I'm building a mk2.5 to an even better standard instead