Thread: possibly a stage 2 s13 for sale

Rides

possibly a stage 2 s13 for sale

in haywards heath, sussex not bolton
    right im not in a rush to sell, i dont want to sell, but i just can't afford to keep fixing the old girl, its a '94 apart from the boot in a fairly good condition,

good points,
    engine fitted only 300 miles ago (rebuilt and run in on another members car) fitted with acl race bearings, new clutch, good engine apart from see bad points,
    norris design t28 super hybrid, biggest trubo you can fit on a s13 without a top mount, new feeds,
    mines stage 2 ecu
    induction kit,
    strange exhuast, (custom i think)
    saab fmic
    will throw in a blitz bump vale, and a cheap manual boost controller,
    has a new smoked boost gauge,
    pace products rad, new slicon on rad,
    walbro fuel pump just fitted,

bad points, please read carfully
    i have 2 main issues with the car,
    1: the abs module is leaking, brakes work fine as long as the fluid is topped up

2: the engne is smoking blue smoke, i belive its the turbo seals, but i could be worse, o rings etc...

car taxed till dec, mot till oct,

im after £1100, as it has some nice parts on it, and it could be as simple as a new turbo or a rebuild, open to offers but don't waste my time... a very fast car, i personnally recored a 0-60 time of 4.9 seconds at 10psi its capable of 17psi, but due to its current issues have never tried... predicted to be in the 290bhp mark
    (the first picture was taken in aprill when i fitted engine, was since been wired in and car runs obv...)

Rides
    bump, price is £800 ono got a bit carried away with previous price, belive it is just the turbo at fault as dropped the turbo to 4psi by slightly opening the wastegate and the smoke has stopped (still smells of oil) veiwng is welcome due to the issues on this car,