Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rota Torque Drift

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilchap View Post
    18x9.5 ET30 would be easy mate... depending on which coilies you have
    right my payday is on the way and my shitty rx8 rims need replacing. can you pm me a members price for stated above in white, and what tyres would be needed to fit standard arches without any problems, i got some 225's lying around but iv been reading that it requires archwork or summit, so tyre advice wld be good ta

Rides
    What 17"dia width/offset would you suggest for a S15,lowered c50mm with standard,non rolled arches?
    Was thinking 8"front et35,9"rear et35 with 225 and 235 rubber

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by silvia666 View Post
    right my payday is on the way and my shitty rx8 rims need replacing. can you pm me a members price for stated above in white, and what tyres would be needed to fit standard arches without any problems, i got some 225's lying around but iv been reading that it requires archwork or summit, so tyre advice wld be good ta
    £846 is members price now, prices just went up a little, full price is £940

Exchange rates have been ruining us, so the small increase is in effect from 01/02/10

Quote Originally Posted by b16 nyk View Post
    What 17"dia width/offset would you suggest for a S15,lowered c50mm with standard,non rolled arches?
    Was thinking 8"front et35,9"rear et35 with 225 and 235 rubber
    8" front ET35 would be easy fit, ET30 would also be fine, rear you could have ET30 is you went with the 225, 235 ET35 probably is best. That's pretty much what I have on my car

Rides
    Ah,didn't realise the Torque drift came in et30 on the 8x17

Would you have a set of these(8x17et30 and 9x17et35)in bronze in stock?

Rides
    After a slight balls up by me, wheels b16 nyk now sorted

Rides
    hey, was just woundering if 9.5 * 18. would fit on an s14a, and what tyres would fit best

Rides
    hi there. please could i have a price for torque drift in 4 stud (2 times 8x17 et35 and 2 times 9x17 et30, both in gunmetal)
    i was thinking of going 9x17 on the front too but will they fit in standard arches ok??
    could i have price for the set with tyres and price with no tyres. (also, do you have any seconds in these? if so, again, prices please)

many thanks
    josh
    Last edited by sil80shwa; 04-04-2010 at 15:51.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tomarse121 View Post
    hey, was just woundering if 9.5 * 18. would fit on an s14a, and what tyres would fit best
    They will, but it will depend on whether you have coilovers, if you want stretched tyres, and how low your car is

For an easier time of fitting, most people go with 225/40/18 tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by sil80shwa View Post
    hi there. please could i have a price for torque drift in 4 stud (2 times 8x17 et35 and 2 times 9x17 et30, both in gunmetal)
    i was thinking of going 9x17 on the front too but will they fit in standard arches ok??
    could i have price for the set with tyres and price with no tyres. (also, do you have any seconds in these? if so, again, prices please)

many thanks
    josh
    Used wheels are all on the list, but I dont think we have a set like this in there.

That staggered setup is £645 + delivery new. Price with tyres will depend on which size you would like

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilchap View Post
    That staggered setup is £645 + delivery new. Price with tyres will depend on which size you would like
    i know its cheeky, but is there any discount with sxoc membership?
    what size tyres would you suggest for a stretched look (not too stretched mind)( i was thinking a 215/45 on the 9x17's and 205/45 on the 8's?, in which case, id just need the price for wheels including a pair of 215/45's please)

UPDATE- ORDERED!! turned up super quick! even come with wheel studs and spigot rings!! well happy with service, and the 9's look AMAZING with 215/ 45's on!!

THANKYOU VERY MUCH RARE RIMS, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!
    Last edited by sil80shwa; 10-04-2010 at 13:44.

Rides
    hi guys, do you do the torques in green like advertised on the potn website? 4 in size 17x9.5 et12? if so how much would they cost? oh and i'm a member too.

cheers, neil

Rides
    We're out of green at the moment I am afraid

We are the distributor however, POTN are one of our dealers, so I am afraid they have no green either unless they're getting them refinished.

Rides
    Ah ok no problem. Do you know when you're going to be getting any in or would I need to order some? I'm in no desperate need for a set so wouldn't mind waiting.

Thanks neil

Rides
    We have no more on order at the moment, so they'll be a while, and you'd need to order them in order that we will actually get some in.

I'd count on about 2-3 months to be realistic

Rides
    Ok cool, i'll ring tomorrow and order some. Thanks

Rides
    Now then mate, ive been looking at these wheels and im not to hot with sizes and fitment. Im looking at stretched tyres over 17's on a staggered fitment. The car is going to be about 50mill low and will have a bit of camber on them, its an s14a. What would be best?

Cheers

Rides
    Ok mate and what kind of tyre for a little stretch??

Rides
    225/40/18 are good for some stretch - they'd have to be Falken tyres though as they're the only company with enough imagination to give us the go-ahead to fit that tyre size on that wheel size