Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SR20DET Carbon Plug Cover

Now with 400bhp....
    Rides
    One made entirely out of carbon would be a rite pain to make imho and cost an absolute fortune As much as it would be nice I can't help but think that a decent cover would be the way forward
    1998 Nissan 200sx s14a , 2000 std 5 speed with nismo supercoppermix clutch bn6 Sapphire Blue

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscooke View Post
    One made entirely out of carbon would be a rite pain to make imho and cost an absolute fortune As much as it would be nice I can't help but think that a decent cover would be the way forward
    Quite possibly yeah although im not familiar with the procedure? Either will look nice just that the carbon may also offer a tiny weight saving also (sad i know yes)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by redlinezak View Post
    i think the one i pictured is just a cover but i think a complete replacement would be great.

Cheers
    The rocker cover in the picture is a complete replacement You asked Endless about it

Quote Originally Posted by redlinezak
    is the rocker cover a complete replacement or does it fit over the original one?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endless R
    That is a complete replacement

And,yes, your assumption is collect lol

Rides
    I remeber asking endless for some info on it but from the pics it looks like just a cover as it doesnt have the center part that goes down to where the plugs and coil packs mount??

Rides
    TBH, we need to see some picture or the actual product first before we can make a decision if we can make that or not, but thanks all you guys info and please keep me update if there is any picture.

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    trying to make a full unit would be very hard, a good fitting cover would be the way to go. I would have thought with a replacement unit that the oil would eventually find its way through thus killing the love finish the EPR do.

ROB

Rides
    Sum up of all these, so the cover is the way to go for!!

Will wait to see the actual product first before we can do any decision, will keep you guys update!!

Cheers

EPRacing Ltd - Unit Q, Little Moor Lane Industrial Estate, Loughborough, LE11 1SF, UK
    Tel:- 01509 211888 Email:- sales@epracing.co.uk

Rides
    The Endless product is blatently a cover, I think they may of been getting mixed up in translation by saying it was a replacement.