Rides

New anime season

soooo

The new anime season is out so whats people watching? Ive started with

11eyes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/11eyes

And Kampfer
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kampfer

And Darker than black (the new series has come out but im watching the 1st one.)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darker_than_black

Also supposedly theyve stopped making naruto for a bit

Also going to anime expo in london this saturay w00p!
    Last edited by RTLKyuubi; 17-10-2009 at 16:38.

Rides
    I've not watched any anime now for years, might have to get back into some if I find time

What's the biggest stuff at the moment? I'm all for obscure shit existing but I want something I'll enjoy

Dave

Rides
    still watching Naruto shipuuden and Bleach, but will give 11 eyes and darker than black a look, just finished berserker which is a really good series and starting Wolfs rain and blade of the immortal next.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady682 View Post
    still watching Naruto shipuuden and Bleach, but will give 11 eyes and darker than black a look, just finished berserker which is a really good series and starting Wolfs rain and blade of the immortal next.
    Wolfs rain is really good

Birdy the Mighty Decode is also a really good series to get back into anime and so is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Rides
    One Piece, Bleach and 07 Ghost was all I was watching but I have looked at the links u gave and will look into 11eyes and Darker than Black, both look cool!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilV View Post
    One Piece, Bleach and 07 Ghost was all I was watching but I have looked at the links u gave and will look into 11eyes and Darker than Black, both look cool!
    07 ghost was really good, well animated (except for the shite zyphon? ) Its finished though.

Im sure everyone has seen this too, but for the ones who havnt:

FLCL

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flcl
    Last edited by RTLKyuubi; 19-10-2009 at 08:43.

Rides
    FLCL is mental, I never did finish that

Dave

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
    FLCL is mental, I never did finish that

Dave
    How can you not finish it? :P its awsome and only 6 episodes long!

Rides
    btw, another anime I enjoyed alot and thought had cool animation was Soul Eater, that was well cool

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilV View Post
    btw, another anime I enjoyed alot and thought had cool animation was Soul Eater, that was well cool

Seen it and was really good, well animated fight scenes too. Real shame it was only 1 series long

Just got upto episode 14 of Darker than black (only been watching it for a day ) and its confusing but bloody good!!! (pun intended ;D)

Rides
    I got the whole first season of Darker than Black so will be starting that tonight, I got episode 1 and 2 of the new season of it too and watched those and it looks VERY cool so we shall see how that turns out!

also still watching One Piece and Bleach haha, those are class, shame Bleach goes into filler so often and fight scenes thatd rag over 3 episodes with bunch of crap in between, annoying!

Rides
    Bleach is awesome, but your right it goes into other stories too often, was getting right into the fight between the captains/vice captains and the Espada, although this new Zanpakouto story arc is pretty good.

Got Darker than black series 1, will start on that after i have finished Wolfs rain.

Rides
    Just about to watch the final episode of darker than black series 1 (episode 26 the extra (or something)) And ive been hooked. Ive watched the whole series over 2 days!

As for bleach, the animiation and the story line is really good, and its the only anime ive watched that has good indepth fillers (even though fillers suck) I want them to finish off the story about the old captain squad that had kisuke as a captain etc.

Ady682: If you like wolfs rain, you'll like Darker than black and fullmetal alchemist. All 3 are about the never ending stuggle of the characters trying to find out the meaning of...

Ill stop before I give a spoiler out xD

Rides
    i hear loads of things about fullmetal alchemist but have never really tried it out might have to have a look at it.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady682 View Post
    i hear loads of things about fullmetal alchemist but have never really tried it out might have to have a look at it.
    Fullmetal alchemist and Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood are roughly the same, except FMA:B is better. FMA is the original one but FMA:B follows the manga alot better, making it a whole load better then the original

Just started watching Darker than black series 2, as is as confusing as always

Rides
    just got to finish Black Blood Brothers then im straight into darker than black, will give FMA:B a try then.

Rides
    Bumping this thread.. Need some Anime to sit and doss with over xmas. I have got downloading the rest of Wangan Midnight, Helling Ultimate ep5+6, Wolf rain and darker than black. Any more. Would like stuff with monsters, demons, aliens etc. But not freaky stuff like Ortsukidoji (Or whatever)

Rides
    I currently into Afro Samurai.
    Bit short as only 6 episode in the 1st series and the second is a film!

Worth a watch though with Samuel L Jackson doing the voice and the soundtrack by RZA is good stuff

Rides
    Yeah got them and the film..

Rides
    reminds me I need some new anime to watch since hajime no ippo has ended...wonder when the new season is out...also anyone know when the new gundam series is out?