Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Members Delays

Rides

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by def View Post
    You have PM.

How is your Tango s14 doinghavnt seen you in about 9 months
    Thanks fella, the car is running sweet, not long been back out from winter storage! Pop in for a coffee, bring simon with ya, havent seen you both for a while, doors always open.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    It states membership can take 28 days to process, if you havent been given access to the members area or have your members pack within this time then you should contact def. Please dont PM before this time as its a hard enough job as it is without people being impatient

Thank You
    The trouble is Mark, it seems that some people are getting priority, or at least that it doesn't usually take 28 days to get status changed back to 'member'.

Judging by the fact that Liam is now 'member' status after renweing only a week ago, and also Ca77era getting member status after bringing it up in this thread.

I put my renewal through on the 15th of last month iirc, waited a while, but still no access to members area. I can see that it says up to 28 days processing, but had assumed that most of that was with respect to the members pack, rather than changing a users access rights.

I have PM'd Def a couple of times but had no reply, other than telling me what to do to renew!!! Which I've already done middle of last month!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallsy View Post
    The trouble is Mark, it seems that some people are getting priority, or at least that it doesn't usually take 28 days to get status changed back to 'member'.

Judging by the fact that Liam is now 'member' status after renweing only a week ago, and also Ca77era getting member status after bringing it up in this thread.

I put my renewal through on the 15th of last month iirc, waited a while, but still no access to members area. I can see that it says up to 28 days processing, but had assumed that most of that was with respect to the members pack, rather than changing a users access rights.

I have PM'd Def a couple of times but had no reply, other than telling me what to do to renew!!! Which I've already done middle of last month!
    Ca77era sent payment to Memberships instead of renewls so I had spotted the payment (Although im sure I forwarded it on a month ago) thats the only reason he has had his activated.

It takes more time than I thought this membership lark and I know in my case waiting for the keyrings has taken longer than I expected (So we get something awsome) which has made a back log of the work load.

Im sure if you PM.ed the renewls rep he will look ino it for you

Rides
    I'm sure it's a nightmare and I know it must take time, I was just querying my access rights. I'm happy as larry to wait for the pack.

I initially emailed Kieran about my renewal but had no reply, that's why I PM'd you.

I guess I'll just have to wait the full 28 days and hope that my members section access is sorted by then.

Rides
    Payment now cleared with paypal :-)

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by def View Post
    Im sure yours has gone today

Its one that didnt print in a batch so had to re print it
    Still not recieved it, did you post it 4th/5th class

Rides
    Kind of related question here - since Def is off on a honeymoon at the moment, does that mean the May renewals are going to start when he gets back? Is it ok to send in the renewal anyway even though we haven't had a PM or notice yet?

Rides
    Kieran does renewals so shouldn't be a problem

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    Kind of related question here - since Def is off on a honeymoon at the moment, does that mean the May renewals are going to start when he gets back? Is it ok to send in the renewal anyway even though we haven't had a PM or notice yet?
    i'm having some technical issue's with the lappy getting the may renewals details to work but the thread should be up tonight and pm's will be sent later today for reminders. feel free to fire over the cash if you think your due

Rides
    has my members pack been sent out yet? i paid up about a month or so ago

Rides
    Thanks for sorting me out Kieran

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_E1 View Post
    i'm having some technical issue's with the lappy getting the may renewals details to work but the thread should be up tonight and pm's will be sent later today for reminders. feel free to fire over the cash if you think your due
    Damn.. thought we'd got away with it

Can't beleive a year has gone already!! I still feel like a newbie!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphophustla View Post
    has my members pack been sent out yet? i paid up about a month or so ago

Rides
    wondering if my pack has been sent out yet? joined in Feb some time so its been a couple of months

cheers

Rides
    Recieved mine today

Rides
    Mine came yesterday

Rides
    got mine today cheers

Rides
    is this all down on one mans head to sort ALL this out?

i think that sxoc needs to reconsider the amount of people running this part, as obviously there is a problem here.

if someone pays up money, they expect to have what they paid for in a couple of days, not a couple of months... i paid up at the start off the month, but i didnt expect such a long wait to get into the members section....

not to p.iss on anyones parade

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by karlos View Post
    is this all down on one mans head to sort ALL this out?

i think that sxoc needs to reconsider the amount of people running this part, as obviously there is a problem here.

if someone pays up money, they expect to have what they paid for in a couple of days, not a couple of months... i paid up at the start off the month, but i didnt expect such a long wait to get into the members section....

not to p.iss on anyones parade
    The membership FAQ clearly states 28 days We admit its currently taking longer than this in some cases but we hope to get on top of it ASAP. Remeber this is a voulentary position and run in the staffs spare time. Its not like ordering goods from a business
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.