Page 72 of 183 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3648

Thread: COD Modern warfare 2 teaser trailer

Rides
    I have seen a few nukes on Team Death Match, annoying at times when it ruins a good game. Only a level 5 player at the moment, but I can usually manage a 1:1 kd ratio. I have not encountered too many stabby players yet. It has been enjoyable so far but I could do with unlocking some perks and playing with a good team.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TAS View Post
    Yet again, found another class.

Scar - Silenced
    Sleight of Hand
    Cold Blooded
    Ninja

I was 5 kills away from my nuke last night

I just cant get 25 kills in a row. I wish I was living in the UK where I would have 4 bar ping, instead of the usual 3 bar (dropping to 2 bar on a very regular basis!)

How the hell Tom as got 23 Nukes is beyond me
    I use a pretty much the same, works great on underpass!
    I have been trying to Pro all my perks, only got 2 more to go

Was playing with my friend from work the other day on sub base, he got a 40 killstreak,3 assists and no deaths! Only used 1 killstreak (chopper gunner) as well! His KDR is 2.32!
    I got about 5 kills in that game

I'm now up to leave 50 and yet to see a nuke!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    I've seen one nuke and 1 stealth bomber in the matches I've played so far (current level is somewhere in the mid-30s)

Honestly, I've played 2 evenings where there was a 'little stabby cnut' running around and I quit out of the lobby if I saw he was going to continue into the next match. It stops being funny after about 10 seconds. Striker to the head soon sorts them out though, but only when you can see them coming towards you, since most of the time they stab you in the back.

I tend to run around all the time in team-deathmatch. I get shot a lot (it's rare for my kills to exceed my deaths ), blown up a lot, stabbed a lot, but it's bloody entertaining
    ive seen about a dozen stealths and nukes, launched a few myself

how have you been getting on, you improved from being cannon fodder yet ?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by colinjy View Post
    ive seen about a dozen stealths and nukes, launched a few myself

how have you been getting on, you improved from being cannon fodder yet ?
    Nope and still loving every minute of it . Been going through a few of the assault weapons, steadily upgrading them to see if they suit my style of play. Still not convinced I've found my ideal match though. Having a laugh with the Striker as the secondary weapon though . Also been upgrading the perks, again to try and find a good balance. Takes time to see what works and what doesn't though, but it's a laugh finding out.

Think my best (ie, worst) KTD ratio was about 3 kills and 20+ deaths . I've been top killer in a few games now though, but even in one of those I was killed more often than I killed others

Rides
    I decided to try the tactical knife set-up from the standard classes for the first time on my last game before moving house the other night.

Check my Stat's
    I got a 33 killstreak, earned a Nuke in the first 5 minutes of the game and only got one kill with the SMG.

It was Groundwar Domination on Rundown.
    I didn't set the nuke off until there was only 15 points left to gain and my team was winning.

It was the best game I ever had, 54-8 or something similar.

Rides
    i had a couple of good games today with a few off here, love players who always camp in the same spot, so predictable, good easy kills.

Rides
    On a totally different note, played Zombies (WAW) last night for the first time in ages - 2 of us - level 32 tried for months to get past 30, then do it on our FIRST go last night almost made 33, ran out of ammo ran about using guns off walls and putting electric on for a good 10 mins until money used up

Rides
    i'v started playing this online i'm not so good at i think its partly due to my crappy net connection but mainly due to the fact i'm crap I'm ok on the wasteland map as i'm quite fond of the sniper rifle but my reactions time is crap, the thing is though even though i get killed all the time i still couldnt stop playing, oh and i'm on around level 10 i think and i'v seen two nukes already.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ady682 View Post
    i had a couple of good games today with a few off here, love players who always camp in the same spot, so predictable, good easy kills.
    I can't stand them. It's boring, predictable rubbish.

My pet hates in this right now are (in no particular order, and bear in mind this is PC I'm referring to) :-

Runny-roundy-quickly-stabby-cnuts
    Camping-cnuts
    My kill-to-death ratio is being ruined in this game so I'm going to quit out and force a re-election pause whilst the server finds a new host cnuts
    Did I mention Runny-roundy-quickly-stabby-cnuts yet?
    Oooh, nearly forgot Camping-cnuts

As you can probably tell, I don't really play for the competitiveness of it all

I've decided that I am no longer known as "Operation: Cannon Fodder", I have re-designated myself "Operation: Highlight where the bad guys are for my team-mates"

Rides

My kill-to-death ratio is being ruined in this game so I'm going to quit out and force a re-election pause whilst the server finds a new host cnuts
    I thought that had been changed so it still counted if you left early?

starting to find more and more places that aid in the killing of every enemy member these days, afgahn, invasion and wasteland are hilarious

did have to adapt my game style recently though as my 50" tv went poo poo and now playing on a one speaker working 26" monster

Rides
    woot woot... Got my first nuke last night on Afghan along with a 40 kill streak too.

finally LOL.

I probably could have got a higher kill streak, but I was so excited I launched it straight away

Rides
    Did I mention Runny-roundy-quickly-stabby-cnuts yet?
    I was playing FFA yesterday and there was one guy doign that all the time. One game 30 kills without firing a shot! I made it my mission to shoot him in the face. A lot.

If anyone knows Sneakskills you are a prick!

Rides
    It's the developers fault though, for making it possible

I concentrate myself on stabby and campy cnuts now, which means i often don't win, but it's more rewarding hunting them down and ending their sprees

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouder_sx View Post
    It's the developers fault though, for making it possible

I concentrate myself on stabby and campy cnuts now, which means i often don't win, but it's more rewarding hunting them down and ending their sprees
    It gives you a nice warm feeling inside doesnt it

Rides
    I stole someones care package EMP the other night, and used it just after an opposition chopper gunner became airborne
    Win/win!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by McRearout View Post
    I stole someones care package EMP the other night, and used it just after an opposition chopper gunner became airborne
    Win/win!

I shot down someones chopper with an AC130 the other day The gunner packages are fantastic

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_melon View Post

I shot down someones chopper with an AC130 the other day The gunner packages are fantastic
    I was lining someone up with a predator once, and the enemies pavelow got in the way
    It just flew in from out of shot.
    I didn't mind

If a care package looks out of reach (on top of a fence, wall or low roof) jump and hold the button you use to take a care package while in mid-air
    Last edited by McRearout; 05-01-2010 at 09:50.

Rides
    I didnt no there was that much interest in games on the forum i play MW2 (XBOX) alot gets me so annoyed sometimes i miss the Nazi Zombie mode off the previous game would of been good if they included summit similar in this game its breaks the game up if the Deathmatch gets too annoying

Anyways im on most evenings

Gamertag EJ JONES feel free to add

Thanks

Rides
    I've decided that I am no longer known as "Operation: Cannon Fodder", I have re-designated myself "Operation: Highlight where the bad guys are for my team-mates"
    What an unselfish act

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by lil ben View Post
    What an unselfish act
    Well, it keeps a big fat grin on my face so I'm happy to oblige .

It never ceases to surprise me how seriously some people take it though . It's got to a point where I do occasionally apologise if I've done something stupid. I needn't bother - most of the people never ever reply. I played a couple of dozen matches last night and only saw "gg" at the end in 2 matches and only then from 3 people including myself. Even if I've come last or been in the losing team, if I've had a laugh that match then I'll stick up "gg". Some players need to lighten up