Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Merchandise Feedback Thread

Rides
    Just haven't got round to buying any clothing as spending all my cash on a new engine

I don't think much of the key rings, I dislike carrying round something that just makes my keys heavier and I value my car, so I don't leave my car keys on the table at the pub. A lot of the other merchandise just seems tat. WTF is the SXOC hat with flames on it? So out of date it's awful! Better suited to Hot rod clubs!

The grey polo shirts look horrible, just about any other colour would be better, and a thicker weave shirt would be nice, so it doens't "cling" to you. Get decent polo shirt's and I'll buy one or two, and yeah.. I wouldn't mind my board name on there Hoodies, I would buy one, just haven't got round to it yet.

Some general equipment would be good. Like a decent (not cheap ass), work light for example.

Someone commented about shirts being naff. I would like some Dickies style shirts with SXOC logo on, that would be nice. I really liked the new shirt designs though

Most of the stuff has to actually be useful though so people will buy it.

Selling some common stuff for our car's that is pricey to buy from Nissan such as alternative arch liner pins and stuff like that if it could be sourced. Stuff that most tuners/shops on here don't sell, and you won't really affect by selling it.

I'd rather we focus on the car's and funding people to research fixes for problems (like VVT rattle etc) and things like that so you could sell fix kits, than clothes, but that's just me.

Rides
    carbon keyring? Kind like this:

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner_patrol View Post
    carbon keyring? Kind like this:

Ooh, I like that

Rides
    Overall looking at the range when i first joined and where it is now, i dont think there is an awful lot more that can be added (maybe different designs for the inside window stickers). I really like the new-ish t-shirts that are now available and think i may pick myself up a couple soon (get paid on thursday, yay - havent been paid since the 18th Dec )

I do like the look of that carbon fibre scooby keyring and think that would go down very well with the club (though will obviously depend on costs etc)

Rides
    i really like the metal keyring, but it was just too heavy too carry around everyday... (i know the company is no more). but i do like the carbon fibre keyring

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    i really like the metal keyring, but it was just too heavy too carry around everyday... (i know the company is no more). but i do like the carbon fibre keyring
    Does that mean the metal ones will go up in value? Mines still unused and as new

I like the carbon key ring
    SXOC Pint/shot glasses

Rides
    I had no problems, everything arrived quicker than i expected and in good condition, thanks

Rides
    shirt
    keys (for S15 aswell they rarely got NATS )
    torch

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Scougar View Post
    WTF is the SXOC hat with flames on it? So out of date it's awful! Better suited to Hot rod clubs!

The grey polo shirts look horrible, just about any other colour would be better, and a thicker weave shirt would be nice, so it doens't "cling" to you. Get decent polo shirt's and I'll buy one or two, and yeah.. I wouldn't mind my board name on there Hoodies, I would buy one, just haven't got round to it yet.

We dont do that cap anymore

As for decent Polos the one we do cost enough i dont think anyone would buy a more expensive one
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    SXOC LED Torch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

Rides
    price is the biggest factor for me, i have looked at a few bits and thought of getting them but they seem overpriced. As you guys have said this is a club not a business. As such the club should make zero profit on this items espacially as the club probably has 20k stashed in the bank. If no profit was being made the price would not be round numbers such as £26 for a fleece it should proabably be something like £13.74. I am not a big fan of car branded products the only thing i own is a Nissan Beenie, that i bought from ebay, although the SXOC ones seem very reasonable for price the design is a bit plan (IMO). And £11.50 for a Mug, how may of these have sold and which mugs bought them!

anyway thats my 2 p enjoy..
    Last edited by The1Nick; 27-01-2009 at 16:08.

Rides
    Pint glass is an awesome idea, could have the club logo etched onto it.

How about those tool mats that you have over your front wing to stop tools and stuff from scratching the paint?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    As for decent Polos the one we do cost enough i dont think anyone would buy a more expensive one
    You'd be surprised just how little difference there is in cost price. You're going to be talking around £1 - £3 more per shirt. Now, that adds up if you're doing a 10,000 run. But for an OC which will sell 20-50 shirts? It's probably worth thinking about!!

EDIT : I just checked. The difference in price between a FOTL Lightweight polo, and a heavyweight polo is 30p

EDIT : And if you go for Gildan instead of Fruit of The Loom, it's about £1 cheaper.....go figure?
    Last edited by Smoothound; 27-01-2009 at 16:29.

Rides
    The last SXOC T-Shirts with S13/S14/S15 look excellent- really good design.

Even T-shirts with just the "SXOC" logo would be cool. I'd buy one.

The SXOC mug also looks great and holds tea grand! ;-)
    The window stickers look really good as well.

The new baseball cap with the reflective peak looks a bit....eh, ...bling-bling if you get my drift. The old baseball cap which I have was much better looking.

How about a proper woolly hat with the logo instead of a beanie, or as well as a beanie? Something to keep your ears warm when skiing.

Prices which include P&P seem fair to me.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Nick View Post
    If no profit was being made the price would not be round numbers such as £26 for a fleece it should proabably be something like £13.74. ..
    Would you like to put a months wages on that

£13 gets you a pisspoor quality fleece with no embroidery on it

We dont sell them at cost mainly because we offer them at the same price inc postage for all members no matter their location as no one in Ireland is going to buy a fleece if it costs them £20 to have it delivered also any profit made (normally no more than £2) is put back into the club to buy more merchandise and expand the range remember all this has to be bought up front the last hoodie order was a grand for example
    Also in the 2 or so years i have been sorting the merchandise none of the prices have increased even though Royal mail have a price increase nearly every 6 months

We certainly dont double the price like you are suggesting
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Fitted shirt for the win! Plus a size choice would be nice. Short sleeve, with a tie
    Maybe some simple things, like SXOC sticks for the back of your rear view mirror??
    SXOC floor mats?
    SXOC Battery box for the boot?

And a special one for JP, SXOC airbags???

Rides
    The SXOC hoodies are very good quaility and if all the merchandise is as good quaility i will definately be purchasing other items..

Rides

What about seat covers

What about SXOC Seat covers to protect the originals the type you just pull over the top????? Apart from that everything seems ok..Dan

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 200SX Dan View Post
    What about SXOC Seat covers to protect the originals the type you just pull over the top????? Apart from that everything seems ok..Dan
    I like that idea. Have we ever had seat covers????

Mark do those stickers with the outline of the cars like the tshirt GB. Id have some. If the tshirt GB was anything to go by id say they'd sell very well.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazoobe View Post
    up to date?

how many people wear shirts nowadays except for work or when they are trying to dress up for a party etc

and by fitted do you mean a nice skintight one to wear to gaybars?
    Your mixing my polo comment and the mechanic style shirt (see the link i posted) idea together mate

The Polo shirts we have now, are so baggy and shapeless. If you go and buy any half decent polo shirt from any shop, they are tailored to fit properly not hang off you.

If you want to wear yours in a gaybar mate, thats your hang up