Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HSD Europe

Rides
    Yes they will be.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilMorrison View Post
    We have TUV approval under way. We can't give an exact completion date just yet, but we expect it before the middle of the year
    Well we (the Norway gang) have heard that before. About a year and a half ago.

Our problem is that our road authorities are strict.

In this thread I maintain an overview of tüv certified springs and coilovers:
    http://forum.200sx-ogn.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46528

Do you have a German dealer that have a tüv certified engineer employed. If so please post. No one I know of in Norway that deals tuning parts are tüv certified so they are useless and expensive.

Rides
    Hi any updates on tüv?

Rides
    Yes, the HSD factory is now fully TUV approved, all coilover boxes are stamped TUV and there is a TUV certificate supplied that supports this. We can also provide a document that certifies the product specifications and that they are designed for the vehicle.

However, this is still not a complete 'German style' TUV certificate, which involves TUV testing every single product on every single vehicle. However, off the top of my head I can think of cars in Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany that have passed TUV inspection using the documentation we supply.

I hope this will be enough to satisfy your needs.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon Bon View Post
    However, this is still not a complete 'German style' TUV certificate, which involves TUV testing every single product on every single vehicle. However, off the top of my head I can think of cars in Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany that have passed TUV inspection using the documentation we supply.

I hope this will be enough to satisfy your needs.
    Please check for that strange German word "Teilegutachten", it means part approval.

If there is a certificate that says how to adjust the wheel alignment and the headlights, we are in business.

Rides
    Any news about the "Teilegutachten"? We Norwegians/and other need cheaper options than KW and K-Sport (Germany).

Rides
    We will never have full, Germany style TUV. However, as above we can supply factory TUV certification and a spec sheet that enables most of our customers to pass TUV testing.
    I'm unaware of the specifics per country, but we have plenty of customers that do this.