Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got my 1st 200sx s14

Rides
    welcome

Rides
    any pics of the SX? what insurance companies u tried bud? when i insured mine it was £1600, that was when i was 18.

Rides
    simply dont go fast in the wet. thats my advise!

and welcome

Rides
    Hmm maybe I jumped the gun a bit. You guys dont realise how luck you are to have cheaper insurance. Over here in NI its simply ridiculous!!

Rides
    Thought I'd pop over and say hi. I don't drive a SX, but instead I drive one of these:

However, if I could afford a second car, a track day car it would be an SX.

This is kind of sidetracking my real reason for coming on here though. The little idiot who goes by the name of MAX, is infamous across the internet. Why? Well have a look here:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...r=asc&start=25

This ones a more intrusive insight into Max, but takes some reading:

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/phpBB2/vi...=asc&start=525

Now if I catch Max driving about in his uninsured SX, I'll be more than happy about sending it to the crusher. I'll even post it's demise up here.

Just one question Max, what happend to the 350Z, which your parents were going to buy you? It's a bit of a step down isn't it?
    Last edited by Blazebro; 10-11-2008 at 17:20.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazebro View Post
    my real reason for coming on here though.
    Go and find something else to do

Aitch bumps a three year old thread on Barryboys, and you get all excited and come on here like this ?

Banned
    Rides
    i drove a 350 at work and they are a peice of shit compared to my bosses 200thats why i went for the 200 dickhead and for insurance soon as mg goes its getting insured anyway whats your problem with me driving a 200sx anyway i aint sum crazy stupid driver unlike some 18 year olds ,cant I own a car without geting stick for once for **** sake, barryboys hate modders yet love performance so to speak so ive gone down performance route yet stil get stick what the **** and has phil morrison's old s14a and his s15 got a kit and everythin yes it has so whats the dif with any 1 else who owns a 200sx puting a kit on.
    ye i no ur all going to say hes british drift champ whatever but come on give me a break am 18

Banned
    Rides
    at least theres some sound guys on this forum but ant barry boy dicks got anything better to do than be nob heads on thread?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by M4XDU View Post
    i drove a 350 at work and they are a peice of shit compared to my bosses 200thats why i went for the 200 dickhead and for insurance soon as mg goes its getting insured anyway whats your problem with me driving a 200sx anyway i aint sum crazy stupid driver unlike some 18 year olds ,cant I own a car without geting stick for once for **** sake, barryboys hate modders yet love performance so to speak so ive gone down performance route yet stil get stick what the **** and has phil morrison's old s14a and his s15 got a kit and everythin yes it has so whats the dif with any 1 else who owns a 200sx puting a kit on.
    ye i no ur all going to say hes british drift champ whatever but come on give me a break am 18
    And still you use txt bollocks

Now i am going to have to kill you

And as for 350's being 'pieces of shit' I PMSL
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Banned
    Rides
    my car my money can do whatever i want to it, to be honest dont really care what you pricks from barryboys think anyway

Banned
    Rides
    i said compared to my bosses 200

Rides
    i said compared to my bosses 200
    And whats so special about it then? you cant compare standard cars to modded one
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Banned
    Rides
    well if thts the case cant compare it then can i :S

Rides
    Welcome to the club mate

Just to reiterate whats been said re your insurance;

I work for an insurance broker, and if the company insuring your 200 finds out what your doing, you will be bent over and rogered up the rear end untill your arse resembles the size of a pringles can.

More importantly, if you crash it (and with your attitude you probably will during this time of year) and you are unlucky enough to envolve a third party, you will have to pay out of your own pocket, not to mention being 200'less.

Have a think about what your doing which under no uncertain terms is Fraud.

Banned
    Rides
    its coming off the road over winter, so i dont really think i will smash it up when i not be driving it, its being built up 1st then thats when im going to insure it i only insured it through my mum becasue just cheaper option at the min to get it on the road and back home basically from birmingham, and i never thrash my cars there my babys

Rides
    i drove a 350 at work and they are a peice of shit compared to my bosses 200thats why i went for the 200 dickhead
    Oh really? The fact one costs £1800 and the other £32,000 dosen't come into it?

and for insurance soon as mg goes its getting insured anyway whats your problem with me driving a 200sx anyway i aint sum crazy stupid driver unlike some 18 year olds
    The fact your driving an insured motor vehicle and that you own a gasket eating piss poor rover with half a ton of tat nailed to it, makes you the among the top crazy stupid 18 year olds I am unfortunate enough to encounter.

phil morrison's old s14a and his s15 got a kit and everythin yes it has so whats the dif with any 1 else who owns a 200sx puting a kit on.
    Difference is he can actually drive and his kit serves a purpose, your an 18 year old kid driving an unisured motor vehicle which will have plastic tat stuck to it to get served quicker at Maccy D's.

Look forward to crushing it very shortly.

How's the football coming along? Mansfield town you play for isn't it? (http://www.mansfieldtown.premiumtv.c...,10325,00.html funny I on't see you there????)
    Last edited by Blazebro; 10-11-2008 at 21:58.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Go and find something else to do

Aitch bumps a three year old thread on Barryboys, and you get all excited and come on here like this ?
    It's not all of Barryboy's just me. I thought you would've been happy for someone to unearth a fantasist amongst you, it's not like you've known him very long, is it?

Do you honestly believe a word he unfortunatly feels the need to spam this forum with? One minutes he's driving about middle England in an uninsured car, but wait it's ok because he'll buy insurance when he sells his current car.

But hang on a minute, it's now garaged.

Your choice.

Rides
    this threads a complete joke

m4xdu - are you being serious or is this a piss take, take sometime out thinking before you blurt out stuff you'll regret

blazebro - have you just joined this forum for the sake of an argument

have had a shit day but boy has this thread made me laugh

Banned
    Rides
    how sad are you guys to be honest its boring
    and no i dont play for stags no more i quit start of last season so what your point there?
    all my mates stayed and look where they are now, no where with no job no education least i was clever enough to go to college and do something with my life learn a trade 'body and repair'
    what are you the local car crusher in mansfield?

Rides
    Whats peoples problem with young drivers. Saying because he's young he's gonna end up crashing it due to bad weather is a bit of a bold generalisation up to him what he wants to do! and its about time young people started being able to purchase cars they want rather than what a insurance company allows them. At the end of the day this is a car enthusiast forum about cars, age and what people choose to do with there cars and insurance is there business!