Thread: *ROLL UP!* Apexi Power FC - Winter Remap Deal!

Rides

*ROLL UP!* Apexi Power FC - Winter Remap Deal!

Well, after good popularity last year, I've decided to re-instate our Winter Remap Deal, but a little earlier this time.

As most of you know, we do make alot of effort with mapping and really like to have a car that we are fully mapping for 2 days. It's not essential, but is ideal.

We usually charge £400 for a full map, which includes all Dyno time and detailed power graphs afterwards.

For bookings taken between now and close of business on Saturday 20th December, I will honour the following prices......

£300 for new installations (ECU's that we haven't previously mapped, this includes Injector/AFM/Fuel system changes even if we did map it previously)

£200 for remaps.

So, if your map is a little old now or you just fancy a 'spruce up' then take advantage of this seasonal offer!

(Bookings must be made for work to be completed by the end of January).

Rides
    Hi Christian, how much would it cost to map if I swap to the PFC J'detro?

Rides
    £300 to map it, but fitting the sensors on RB26DETT, thats a different story. They are an arse to do properly. The inlet needs to come off.

Rides
    Also interested for CA18DET with S14 D-Jetro, assuming I have made the adaptor loom by then
    Might want bigger injectors, Nismo 555cc could be struggling with the GT2871R 0.64A/R 52-trim... aiming for 370bhp?
    May well want Tomei poncams and new lifters too. I have chatted about this with Gary.
    I seem to be so busy with work and athletics that I never finalise what I want or sort it all out, haven't even driven the car for a few weeks saves monnies on petrol though

Rides
    would you be interested on re-mapping my ca on gotech mfi if I can provide the software.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by C 'n' B View Post
    £300 to map it, but fitting the sensors on RB26DETT, thats a different story. They are an arse to do properly. The inlet needs to come off.
    Nice

Time for an upgrade then

The Inlet might be leaking anyway as the cars running badly, went into limp home mode the other day. Its costing me about 45p per mile in petrol at the moment so needs sorting.

I missed out on some hks balanced manifolds and elbows for £450 the other day. Gutted is not the word

I can see myself getting carried away and changing the turbos too now and I havent even tried hi boost yet Be in touch

Rides
    Hi I'm after some prices.
    I intend to go from a standard power fc to a d-jetro, I have the brand new PFC and handset. The temperature sensor will be fitted in the plenum by myself and also mounting the map sensor near the boost controller, the rest just involves a bit of wiring (2 wires on the loom into the ecu) from looking at the instructions which would be done by yourselves once the cars there.
    I also have a pair of tomei poncams 256 to be fitted before the remap what do you charge for fitting. (Is it beneficial to use vernier pulley's with these.)
    The car was originally mapped by yourselves and is making 312bhp. I can e-mail a full spec if required.
    What is the timescale for doing the cams and re-map.
    Last edited by Realtwin; 15-12-2008 at 17:06. Reason: information error

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtwin View Post
    Hi I'm after some prices.
    I intend to go from a standard power fc to a d-jetro, I have the brand new PFC and handset. The temperature sensor will be fitted in the plenum by myself and also mounting the map sensor near the boost controller, the rest just involves a bit of wiring (2 wires on the loom into the ecu) from looking at the instructions which would be done by yourselves once the cars there.
    I also have a pair of tomei poncams 256 to be fitted before the remap what do you charge for fitting. (Is it beneficial to use vernier pulley's with these.)
    The car was originally mapped by yourselves and is making 312bhp. I can e-mail a full spec if required.
    What is the timescale for doing the cams and re-map.
    YHPM.

Rides
    Hi Christian PM sent about mapping and general work

Rides
    pm sent regarding mapping in november