Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: under car lighting

Rides
    the only time lights should be under a car is wehn its 6 foot up on an mot ramp!

or if your have crashed into someones front room circa xmas

Rides
    I'd do it, IF, and I stress IF, you can get a whole underbody glow and not the street reflection of 4 neon tubes.

But it would have to be crazy kitted, wheeled and painted to pull it off, so in that respect I'd probably steer clear matey.

Rides
    i had them on my type r gave it a lot of attention when @ JAE and other meets as it wasn't the run of the mill everyone the same type of car.

if you want to be different the go for it. as long as your happy with the outcome then who else cares. if i did some thing to my car that others didn't like but i did i wouldn't give a flying shite.

btw if you do decide to do it make sure you can't see the bulbswhen down at ground level and you wont get pulled by the fuzz. they can only do you if you have a bulb showing the wrong colour on the wrong side i.e. red neon on the front.

it's in there book like that says nothing about a glow. otherwise everyone would be getting pulled for the rear number plate light glow

Banned
    Rides
    He's spent a lot of time on his 200 and it is kitted, so there's every chance it'll look cool as, with some undercar lighting. the colorstorm i spoke about isn't neon's it's led's.

Rides
    cheers maddog, it is an old led kit i have had for many years (5-6 years), there is a project thread on the car as well, full kit, charge speed wide front and rear fenders, carbon tailgate, and there might be more i cant remember.

i have spent alot of money on this car, and i would like the drift/competition look

Rides
    Neon's a bit out dated but if done right on the correct car can look ok'ish,

if you follow on by saying you have a set of lexus lights for the rear of the s13, then i think that just the pure ammount of fail going on here could well bring down the entire internetty and cause more global crisis than there already is.

Rides
    tbh you got a picture of your car that it would be going on? I just dont feel the need of them anymore...it was cool back in the days....now its just pretty tacky...I mean it could end up like this:

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner_patrol View Post
    tbh you got a picture of your car that it would be going on? I just dont feel the need of them anymore...it was cool back in the days....now its just pretty tacky...I mean it could end up like this:

mannnn chk dat whip yo, dat b da bollox bruv, na wot im sayin, chk da wkd gaifix man,

Rides
    Its nick named...the gold digger....

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by weiner_patrol View Post
    Its nick named...the gold digger....
    should be nicked named " waste of money - it looks shite "

Trader: Plus Four Engineering Plus4E's Avatar
    Rides
    yeah, but what do they do? ultimately what purpose do they serve? just not sure what anyone is trying to achieve with that stuff. apologies if I sound boring, but I don't get it

I'm a big fan of form following function. what is their function?
    Where ever you go, never take an idiot with you. You can be sure you'll find one when you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by TomK View Post
    The lower front bar was also showing the typical signs of any metal attached to an s13

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus-Ninja View Post

what is their function?
    to look super gay

Rides
    gold digger spend "£40k" on that car...it looks amazing dont you all agree?

amazingly shit....

Rides

nah me thinks the decimal point was in the wrong place maybe 4.000, the bodykit must be a delata special costing a whole 400.00 from the back of max power, the paint and graphix man about 1000-1500 wheels, maybe a 750.00 and da wicked neons, £100.00 , you telling me he's got £35000 under the bonnet, if so i'd like to see it run

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcRRN View Post
    i have spent alot of money on this car, and i would like the drift/competition look
    You should ask on Driftworks then their opinion on them

I could see you getting beaten up and your car torched if you turned up to a drift event with them on
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Banned
    Rides
    PMSL at the tags :

On a seperate issue i read most of the pieman thread last night FAIL springs to mind there, how did it turn out?

Oh back to the undercar lighting, well i'd say car modding is about personell choice, we can all be sheep like and stick to the same old same old, but that would be terrible
    They can look cool and i'd reckon on the s13 they would look cool, that thing in weiners pic well, the wheel's look rank...but that's just my opinion. As it my opinion the whole car looks like a wh0res handbag.

Rides
    i didnt relise that some of the people on here could be as bitchy and pricks like some of the folk over at the driftworks forum

Rides
    i didnt relise that some of the people on here could be as bitchy and pricks like some of the folk over at the driftworks forum
    i think its just the fact that the under car lighting thing is seen as a chav mod, ment for corsa's and paxo's. 200's are " supposed " to be above that level and the majority of the sxoc dont want to associatewith car park hero;s or Kroooozes. but then i guess most of us a bit older and done all that.

Rides
    I guess you have already asked on there then

We simply on the whole dont do chav mods, thats the way it is

If you want to do it then go ahead, just dont expect people on here to say its 'well wikid innit'. People on here have flamer kits which is double
    Quote Originally Posted by silverzx View Post
    I like Mark, he seems fair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slip_n_slide View Post
    Mark is right.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    If you want to do it then go ahead, just dont expect people on here to say its 'well wikid innit'. People on here have flamer kits which is double
    flamer kits are ahhhhhhhhhhhh crap, i was gonna get one of dem