Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scummy bastards...

Rides
    Shit to hear that happen, getting common too.....

Lets just hope they follow the wrong guy one day, my mates dad once knocked out 3 bouncers after they dragged him out his car after cutting him up

Rides
    Carrying a bar around you just elevate the whole thing to new risks - they'll probably end up taking it off you and smacking the crap out of you. Are you really willing to risk injury/death to protect your car? Time to re-evaluate I think.

Rides
    I once got told off by the police for having a bar for a weights set lying down the side of the passenger front seat and rear. It was a big bar, for bench presses . They told me that it's ok if it's in the boot, but I could get done for intent if I didn't get rid of it. Funny thing is I had the weights in the boot, and I had only just bought the set, and it took 5 mins to get the bloody thing out.

Anyway, I would like to think i'd either get away, or failing that, make the people really regret trying to take my car from me.

Watfor(d), but now temp in Stutton, Zuffuk..., then temp in Armitage (Bog centre of the world)... then FINNNALY to Quarry Bonk, Brum!! puff puff.
    Rides

Gents beware of carrying anything that could be considered a weapon!!

Whilst the comment about the possible escalation of a problem is to be considered, or even having your "protection" being used against you, at least if you have a choice, you can decide on any given occasion.

However, I always carry:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Anti-Theft-Bas...d=p3286.c0.m14

& have given similar away as Chrimbo gifts (Spread the luve)
    to those I think may have the balance of mind to use sparingly!! I suspect that most bags of scum, would change their mission once having spied ones security device.

Can't be done for having it in the car, as it has an obvious “legal n proper” use, but you would get done for smiting yer foe, if caught....

Pip pip

Rob.

Rides
    ive only been to portsmouth once but its not the easyest place to drive although tesco was right off the junction we came in on, scary to think though what if it was a female being chased

they need baiting, get a nice car and drive it round till being followed then get a car loaded with big blokes to follow and when they stop you all jump out and beat the shite out of them

Rides
    i "purchased" a police kosh, it sits nicely in my door pocket.

Rides
    Ive driven round Pompy plenty of times, and as Quail has said there really is no where at all that you can get any sort of proper boost, without it ending in tears.

Glad to hear everything is ok though mate.

Rides
    Thats not nice, especially when you have your girlfriend/loved one in your car with you.

My old s13 had a toad alarm that locked the doors after you start driving, i quite liked that.

Was in a local counsel estate with my friends in a MGZT when two blokes with a dog come up to the door asking questions next thing we know they're trying to open the door and reach in through the window, just glad we are paranoid stoners who lock the doors when we go in that estate. He was a well known person in the area who had done time for stabbing someone, and a few months after this inident was back inside for knife related crime again.

I have a tyre iron for my 'wheel nuts' in the front of the car, and in my boot i have 5 wooden escrima sticks, 2 sets of wooden nunchucks and a blunt metal karambit.
    I have so far never had a fight in 25 years, i don't feel i would ever use my weapons unless the opponent is armed or im out numbered, cos that's just not fair.
    The reason i have all those in my boot is i train in martial arts a minimum of three times a week.

Rides
    Just spotted this, reminds me of one sunny morning a year or so ago when i thought i was being carjacked in my old Evo 3 by two big fella`s in a Skoda Octavia.......seem`s 5-0 dont like it when you pull away from them, had no option but to put hands up and take the points and fine....

Rides
    thats pants dude.

i might put my replica BB in the drivers door just as a deterant. i do airsoft every now and then anyway.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by The Panda View Post
    Just spotted this, reminds me of one sunny morning a year or so ago when i thought i was being carjacked in my old Evo 3 by two big fella`s in a Skoda Octavia.......seem`s 5-0 dont like it when you pull away from them, had no option but to put hands up and take the points and fine....
    Thats not very nice of them. You would think they would be understanding.
    It could be a good excuse if you ever needed to run and got caught.

If they dont have lights there is no way I'd stop and even with I drive to a crowded place. You never know could be someone dressed up jacking you.
    I've heard it happens.

Rides
    I had an incident when i thought a car full of scumbags wanted to kick the shit out of me as they were following me and stuck up my ass after i cut in front off them by accident at night.

I went through a set of red lights and he still kept after me. I thought o fook, they have it in for me. After a high speed chase they managed to pull up beside me and flash me his badge........

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by geogge View Post
    I had an incident when i thought a car full of scumbags wanted to kick the shit out of me as they were following me and stuck up my ass after i cut in front off them by accident at night.

I went through a set of red lights and he still kept after me. I thought o fook, they have it in for me. After a high speed chase they managed to pull up beside me and flash me his badge........
    Were they understanding at all?

Rides
    a small bottle of tfr (traffic film remover) kept in ur glove box should make any fooker drop to his knees when sprayed in the face, i had some in my 1st car (corsa) as i was a car valeter at the time....
    the two smackheads who tryed reaching for my keys at a junction certanly didnt like it when i turned around, drove passed slowley and sprayed them

Rides
    These stories are getting me worried.

I've ran out of the house before pretty much in the buff with a baseball bat because the car alarm was going off lol, but never had anything like this happen to me. I hope it never does.

For some reason I lock the doors in my car as I close the door, seems really natural to flip them locked when getting in the car.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by drift_bear View Post
    i "purchased" a police kosh, it sits nicely in my door pocket.
    Make sure you don't get caught with that. The police wont like it very much and will take it further.

Rides
    this sort of thing makes me sooo mad.

gives our cars a bad rep when people read on the internet that a modified 200sx can't outrun a transit. wtf

Rides
    I just carry my golf clubs with me being a keen golfer lol. I think if i can hit a golf ball 250 yards what will it do to someones head haha.

No on a serious note i though areas in south wales were bad but compared to what you guys go through we are very lucky.

All i can say is that u got to keep yr whits about and you can usally tell just by looking at people if they up to no good

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    gives our cars a bad rep when people read on the internet that a modified 200sx can't outrun a transit. wtf
    Is that the only thing you're concerned about?

I'd be more pissed off that people are trying to steal my car while I'm driving it if I'm honest.

Rides
    lol loverly old portsmouth such a nice place! alot of dodgy estates round portsmout,leigh park,paulsgrove,North end etc not so nice people around!