Thread: My s14a's rebuild/rust/reshell

Rides

My s14a's rebuild/rust/reshell

Right it's about time I posted this up I bought my first s14a 2011

It was kuro black stage 1a 70k on the clock and I loved it, it was my daily at the time so I didn't do any track days in case i broke it, so after a year I decided to do a drift day at blyton it went really well until my subframe bushes decided fall apart so I nursed it home for 75 miles (was a tad sketchy), so I thought I'd refurbish the back end so I got another full subframe striped it powder coated it rebushed everything
    Managed to get a set of Godspeed arb, adjustable arms and r33 rear brake setup

Got rid of these, what a shit job

And finally fully built up

So after this I picked up a nistune and some nismo 550 injectors so I turned up the boost an the standard turbo seals went so went to tuning developments and got this

A gt2871r
    After that I got a horrible sterring wheel wobble so I refurbished the front end I put the other Godspeed arb upfront, new bushes inc rack, ball joints, tein rods and ends, r34gtt front brakes and picked up some new wheels

Old ones coming off

New stuff going on

A few months later my cousin was breaking his 200sx so I had his seats and harnesses off him and bought a new wheel

Then it was time for the sxoc weekender had loads of fun a blyton park this was me

With Clive in the background, My mate was with the lad in the battered white skyline

So a bit after that my car went in for its mot and when it was up there I noticed it was royaly rotten so that was the end of the first one

Rides
    I went on the hunt for a tidy clean shell and found one near Birmingham, so I dragged it home an got in my mates shed to start the reshell

I didn't want this one to have any rust on it so I cleaned it all back to bare metal, replaced any rusty bits then zinc premiered

And then wax oiled

While everything was apart I decided to spray the engine bay

Then it was cleaning time
    Subframe

Coilovers

Cusco 2way

Rides
    Rebuild time
    Interior

Engine bay

Bodywork

Next was MOT time, passed with flying colours was amazed because I'd rebuilt it