Thread: Airbrushing designs

Banned
    Rides

Airbrushing designs

I've decided i'm going to get some airbrushing done on the s14 bonnet, was considering either getting the engine painted onto it with the piston's coming out the top, ith demonic faces on them, or just a devil/demon etc as if it's ripping out of the engine-bay through the bonnet.
    anyone got any pics of some airbrush work on cars for inspiration and examples to show the guy that's going to do it?

Rides
    i dont think it would suit a 200 but each to their own

Banned
    Rides
    I like dead thing's, with gut's hanging out etc. Got a couple of nice one's on my arm's and next one there is going to be a zombie'd dog ripping a guy by the leg with a zombie's arm and hand tearing out my arm to pull the guy in to it, so it would kind of go with that theme lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogsx View Post
    I like dead thing's, with gut's hanging out etc. Got a couple of nice one's on my arm's and next one there is going to be a zombie'd dog ripping a guy by the leg with a zombie's arm and hand tearing out my arm to pull the guy in to it, so it would kind of go with that theme lol

not really my cuppa t either, i think airbrush stuff should stay with hot rods and other custom motors not a 200 but it upto you mate

Rides
    Make sure you put some piccies up when its done. It's always good to see someone trying to be a little different!

Banned
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tallpaul View Post
    Make sure you put some piccies up when its done. It's always good to see someone trying to be a little different!
    I will, the colours will be different shades of the car's colour, mostly outline work with silvery shade's as the shadow's, making it sort of reverse effect but it'll be subtle along with the cars original colourings.

Rides
    I'd get it done on the cam cover instead

Banned
    Rides
    I thought about that, but it kind of defeats the purpose then. It's only going to cost me the price of the paint, my mate is a very talented artist and he's doing it as a freebie to sort of put his work out and about.

Rides
    Kudos for trying something new , Post up some pics when its done.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by maddogsx View Post
    I thought about that, but it kind of defeats the purpose then. It's only going to cost me the price of the paint, my mate is a very talented artist and he's doing it as a freebie to sort of put his work out and about.
    I know what you mean, but I'm just not a big fan of the look. The bonnet is BIG and you'd need something pretty major to do the space justice, I just think it could look a bit odd...

Rides
    Saw some air brusing on a 200 i think at silverstone n it was on the door.
    Wouldnt have it on my car but it looked good if you know what i mean.
    but if it woud have been spread a bit down the front and rear wings it would have looked looooadss better!

Have it on the bonnet and just put a little on the wings so it looks like its had extra attention to detail.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by tallpaul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LewyS14a View Post
    Kudos for trying something new , Post up some pics when its done.
    i gotta agree with these guys, be good to see something different, look fwd to piccies

Rides
    If i had the time and patience, i'd love something like a gremlin pulling wires & doing damage to the engine bay, comical and cool.

Rides
    Do it mate, modding is about looking for things that make your car stand out from the rest. If you don't like the look of it when its on the car just pick up a 2nd hand bonnet to use.

I've no doubt the artwork will look ace regardless of whether you use it on the car or not

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey3legs View Post
    If i had the time and patience, i'd love something like a gremlin pulling wires & doing damage to the engine bay, comical and cool.

that would be awsome gremlins rock the cheeky b@stids

Rides
    theres an s13 with mod X on the side with dragons n stuff, kinda put me off the idea, can find a pic rite now but im sure some-one will find it

Rides
    there was a mazda i think at jae with some of that jap anime stuff that looked quite smart to be honnest tho i only glanced at it from a distance

Banned
    Rides
    I'd originally thought of a samurai warrior, with sword, but liking the idea of devils and shit ripping out of the engine bay.