Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Origin kits........

Rides
    Guys if there is this much interest in this stuff and it's serious enquiries leading to sales - if you not in a major rush, I may order a complete container of the stuff.

Rides
    Does the price include the front indicators?

Rides
    No, as I've no pricing on lenses yet sorry. Expect around £65

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel san View Post
    Guys if there is this much interest in this stuff and it's serious enquiries leading to sales - if you not in a major rush, I may order a complete container of the stuff.
    keep me inormed if your going to order some has wont purchase the cheaper copy rear bumper, and ill take the skirts and rear bumper and im in no major rush either...

thanks

Rides
    If we order a container it will likely be for delivery in Feb next year I think, as that's when we will move most of them.

If you or anyone wants to make an order for anything, we can take it and get the parts usually in 2-4 weeks. I'm saying 2-4 weeks as we can then do a shipment once a month to keep costs as shown. If you need it asap, we can order it immediately but there may be an extra charge to cover shipping, likely to be £50 on a bumper or complete kit, not the end of the world

Rides
    Dan/anyone got personal experience of fitting these kits? Wondering what the quality and fitment is like. Is it a bolt on job or is some tinkering required to get them to fit? Very similar to the Vertex kit which is why I like them, but at a fraction of the price, I am wondering if there is some compromise there..

Also, will the arch liners and undertray still fit with this kit?

Is finance available at all, else when would payment be due if I were to take delivery of the kit in Feb?

Cheers.

Rides
    Hi Dan,

If you go for a container, making the kit cheaper, I might be interested depending on the price for a full kit.

And I am not in a hurry : I need time to spare money !

Rides
    Today I have decided that we won't buy a complete container, on the basis that really I don't think the quality of the parts is good enough to make an investment in. We will get the parts if people want them, but I'm not about to stock aero parts which aren't up to the standard we're used to dealing with.

Rides
    Whats the issues with them Dan? Fitment or finish?
    bstmeetbllk

Rides
    They are very thin and the fitment is not great. The actual quality is reasonable, but we can have copies of kits made to a higher standard and lower cost than these would be.

That's why I always only wanted to sell Origin if we were getting them direct from the factory and could sell them cheap. We are sourcing them now as we get asked for them a lot and no matter what I say about fitment etc, people are still buying them cos they like the style, which is fair enough I guess

Rides
    Thanks for the honesty.

So these were Origin copies? How much would the genuine article cost (full kit)?

Rides

No way, there's no point copying a product that doesn't fit spot on to start with, we'd just make a mould and produce more parts that don't fit as well as they could, which is a waste of time. If you want Origin, and order Origin, you'll get a genuine kit

Rides
    ill be keeping my eyes on this one, the origin kits are the best looking availible kits imo, tho the fitment issues for the price put me off, im just waiting for someone else to take the plunge and report back on how it went on.

Rides
    tbh most who bought them a few years back were happy enough with them. It's just I know it's possible to make frp parts that fit spot on with a tiny bit of trimming to make panel gaps look "factory", so I'm super critical. I also like to make sure customers are aware when I feel more work than usual is involved, it covers my back ya know

Most people expect some work, but people's outlook on how much work is required and the level of acceptance they place on the work is very much a personal thing and differs greatly. People who buy shite and spend days making it fit but are still happy amaze me!

Rides
    hi dan,

Would you recoment chargespeed or origin front wings for a 14a.
    i want some that fit nice really.

When would payment be needed for a front bumper sideskirts and arches be needed.

I'm undecided which style to go for, stylish or streamline both look good.

can you give me a price each of the bits. origin arches, chargespeed arches, front bumper (both types) sideskirts (both types)

Jon

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jon200 View Post
    hi dan,

Would you recoment chargespeed or origin front wings for a 14a.
    i want some that fit nice really.

When would payment be needed for a front bumper sideskirts and arches be needed.

I'm undecided which style to go for, stylish or streamline both look good.

can you give me a price each of the bits. origin arches, chargespeed arches, front bumper (both types) sideskirts (both types)

Jon
    Chargespeed every time - we know they fit and have been tried and tested hundreds of times They are also cheaper at £235 instead of £295

We will only get this stuff to order, so if you want something, it needs to be paid for in full and then will be delivered to you 2-4 weeks later It can be done closer to 2 weeks guaranteed (as long as stock is available from my supplier - we would check before taking your money of course!) but this would incur an additional carriage charge of £50

Origin front Arches £295, Chargespeed £235
    Front bumper - all types £275
    Skirts all types £275

Rides
    i will have a front bumper and side skirts from the stylish range if you can get a price for the front indicators.

also i will have some chargespeed front arches please.

How do i pay??

Jon

Rides
    Let me check stock mate

Rides
    okey dokey, Cheers bud

Rides
    sorry been manic today so only just getting round to posting mate, the supplier has stock of the Origin parts so if you want to go ahead, please call or use the online quick order.

Bumper £275
    Skirts £275 pair
    Front indicators £65
    Chargespeed fenders £200 - I see you're a member
    I would need to check delivery cost by your postcode though, which we can do when you call, or if you use quick order, I can email or call you to confirm. It's likely to be £40-£50 by pallet.