Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: considering selling my 14a

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzomagic View Post
    My car is similar to yours age wise, yours is a far better spec.

Its the oldest of the S14a', lots of which are seeing rust.

Being honest, at that type of money, last thing people will wanna see, is rust or any formation of it.

Its seems to be the biggest enemy to the 13 owners and soon 14's. And it only get worse.

I really hope you sell it and are happy, as your car is what I want mione to look like, and I plan to hang onto it for a few more years.
    thanks mate i dont wont to get rid off this one i wonted to keep it for yrs and do a lot more work to it but as i need the money for a baby it has to go till next year any way when i intend to do another one but a lot bigger and better

Banned
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by bustted View Post
    i need the money for a baby it has to go
    Babies are free! you don't buy them see problem solved you can keep the sx

Rides
    ye i wish but my gf company ant doing to well as its a morgage adviser so inless any of you wont them and business picks up then she has to go

Banned
    Rides
    You'll be gutted to see it go. i was genuinely interested, it's of been good with it being same colour as mine etc, the cop's would not like that 2 sx's same colour here
    But i'm actually going to look at a couple of other thing's that interest me, trans am being top of the list!..yeah in back with the phoenix decal on the bonnet.

Rides
    Hi mate,
    Whats the mileage?
    Also do you have receipts for all the work carried out?
    What suspension does it have?
    Do you still have the original splitter?
    You said the BHP is over 400? have you got anything to back this up?

Thanks

Rides
    hi there the milage is 109k

no i havent got all the receipts for it only the last 4k that i have spent on it.

standard suspension but with lowering springs.

no sorry dont have the original splitter.

and no i havent got a rr to back that up. with wats been done to it the i should be the figuers i have put down.

Rides
    I don't mean to sound rude matey, but you are asking for a lot of wedge for a car that hasn't had it's power proven. i'm sure it would cost a small fortune to build a car like this from scratch. But, the underside does look very tatty, giving cause for concern.

Without proof that the engine is spot on, you are going to struggle to sell for that price.
    Especially in the present economic climate.

Rides
    well i ant going to drop it any more than that at the end of the day some one could cut it and sell her for more than that with all the little bit that are on it. looking around at cars that havent half got the spec of myn they are the same amount of cash. if it is not gone in 2 weeks then iam going to keep her any way as its sutch a waste to sell for any thing less than wat iam asking.

its a go car not a show. i now wat your saying about proveing it. but i havent got the cash or time at the mo to do it. with every thing that is on it you sould be able to tell wat this car can and cant do mate