Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Renting property with a dog.

Rides
    lol thats even harsher!!!!!!!

Rides
    Before we bought I rented and it just took alittle time to find a place that took pets, Just ask at estate/or letting agencys for the lists and which ones allow pets, there are some out there

Rides
    Your moving closer to me me, GULP!

The main problem with moving a dog into a rented house and not telling them is your neighbours if they don't like him barking they can get you chucked out of house quite quickly! Best to speak to the landlord directly and make sure dogs are fine

Rides
    Mally only barks for about 10minutes MAX of the day, which is when the posty arrives at 9/10am... onces hes finished destroying the mail he goes back to sentry duty.

So... hopefully the neighbours wouldn't be kept up by him to the point that they would ever complain

They would however complain more about G@Y Madda and his anti-social-loud-exhaust totting mates making noise at 11pm.... me included

Rides
    i had to pay an extra £50 per animal i had in the house on top of the deposit... so £150 for 1 dog and 2 cats.

best bet is to look for a place you like and then get the agents to contact the landlord.