Thread: S13 Orange

Rides

S13 Orange

I bought this car for a project but simply don’t have the time to do this as I have other cars that need completing.

The car came to me from a family friend who used this daily for the last 6 years around five years ago she spent over 3 k on having the spray job done I believe its lambo paint so not cheap.

Car is completely standard apart from a full exhaust system I fitted.

Body work is in very good condition and has NO RUST, only bad poits is a small dent on the driver’s front wing and screw holes where the previous boot spoiler sat.

Under side is sound no rust it’s been on the ramps and fully inspected.

Interior is good would need a clean to be up to full spec but there is no rips or warn seat marks.

Engine is in good condition at 132,000 miles it’s having a recon turbo T25 from TD again the bay is standard. Starts first time no noise smoke etc its 100% for the mileage

Gearbox is warn the syncros as occasionally whining on gear down, it’s not desperate but would need attention at some point

Suspension is all good apart from a slight rattle from the front drivers shock

Comes with

10 months MOT
    9 Months TAX

This is an ideal base car for a project, its hard to get the true colour in the pictures best I can describe is very similar to the drifworks orange with a hint of pearlescent. This is a very good example of an unmolested S13. I also have a new set of lowering srpings that can be supplied with the car for £90

Car is in London Se23 any inspection welcome

Price £1300

Rides