Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Don't f***ing beleive it.

Rides
    The same thing happened to me if it consoles you.

Someone did me over in the works car park and drove off...just out of cctv.

Had it all repaired and under a month later a guy in a bmw reversed into me whil we were quing to go into the same carpark! I was hoping mad.

Back to the same paintshop - and he paid this time so it was just inconvenience.

Good luck getting it repaired and claimed

Also i have 2nd car now to prevent this sort of thing happning and it works out quite nicely. Fuel economy + i don't have to worry where i park!

Rides
    This is the main reason I run a second car. It sickens me enough when anything happens to my tatty mazda let alone the 200.

Hope you can get this van man to sort out the damage.

Rides
    Ah Daz, that's areal s*it! What a totally blind p*ick! Sorry for you mate...

This is why i just wouldnt bother getting mine resprayed; I know something like this would happen to me!

Rides
    gutted mate. two cars is the answer.

Rides
    i used to live down a narrow road and had over 3 years 2 cars plowed into me, one black causing some heavy damage and paint trading, although not too bad as mines black too, then a green car hit a corner when trying to park and took a chunk out of my bumper trading some shitty green paint for my nice black stuff

Rides
    guess what

Went to go to work this afternoon and what did i notice, A fecking scrape on my bumper. Not on the corner on the top just infront of the inner headlight washer

I think i jinxed myself reading this post Not long been sprayed either.

J

Rides
    Gutted mate its shit when things like this happen.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    Fingers crossed I'll get it all sorted. Hows you anyway?
    Good mate, working my arse off. That project is officially handed over now, got the pi55 up tomorrow night (starting with a champagne reception in the viewing gallery )

Any news? Have you spoken to the vito driver?

Rides
    your not alone, same happened me, i noticed a big mark on the front bumper with the paint cracking, only got it painted a few months ago its very annoying

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by MEL View Post
    Good mate, working my arse off. That project is officially handed over now, got the pi55 up tomorrow night (starting with a champagne reception in the viewing gallery )

Any news? Have you spoken to the vito driver?
    Good to hear it buddy. Sorry i never got round to coming back down again. Where's your next job?

A little update today. My boss recommended reporting it to the police for ref number incase the guy doesnt contact me. It's been logged as a Road Traffic Collision which means an officer will contact me shortly to investigate the incident.

Will give the guy a week then I think thats long enough so will call Helphire again to get it repaired.

Chips away recommended that i respray the entire bumper rather than attempting to patch it up.