Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a brand you would like us to offer?

Rides

Question Is there a brand you would like us to offer?

As our regular customers will know, we pride ourselves on selling only the best products. The type that although may not be the cheapest, when you see it, feel it, fit it and use it, you know you've got a quality item that's likely to last and perform as it should. From my point of view, I know I'm unlikely to be spending time and effort sorting out a problem you have with the part(s) - and that you'll very likely come back to us, having been impressed with your last purchase.

I guess Rich (Squares) sums it up http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=353191

Quote Originally Posted by Squares View Post
    Dan,

Cheers mate, very pleased again this end for a fuss free process and being able to supply the exact right part that I needed, albeit minor, when I know if I had phoned any of the other "suppliers" they would have been "Errr aye whats that then? We have some cheap tat from china if thats ok?"

With you its one call, a quick check, yes we can do that, it turns up the next day - done.

It even has "Made in Japan" stamped on it, for extra JDM badassness.

Thanks again.

Recently I've taken the decision to offer D2 Racing Sport suspension, on the basis that there is demand for a well spec'd, budget coilover kit AND (the important part in my view), there is going to be stock of parts in the UK if required. I've said all along that Tein is better and I'd defo rather see my customer buy Tein than D2, always will! I've also said we'll see how D2 goes, as I've dealt with the factory before and had issues with them under the G-Force name.

Anyway to the point. I want to introduce more brands to our line up and as such have already decided on several, including:

Seibon Carbon
    Wossner
    Nismo
    Tomei
    Recaro
    ARP

Some of these we have been able to offer for a while, but now I'm making a big push to get them onto the website, even if it's only a few products to start with - at least you can see we sell the brand.

What brands would YOU like to see us offer?
    any particular parts from that brand that you have in mind when requesting it?

Thanks much appreciated
    Last edited by Daniel san; 26-05-2008 at 22:24.

Rides
    do luck dan

the cough sumo stand cough next to you at castle combe had some realy nice do luck rear braces. bit like a half cage. id buy one

Rides
    Already can sell it mate - although I got stock in a few years ago and nobody really bought much. Bit expensive for most people here I think was the problem.

Rides
    Vertex aero - Supposedly very good quality and the styling is right up my street

Rides
    We already supply it - although mostly to our overseas dealers as the stuff is pricey and not stocked in the UK.

Rides
    other jap aero, VS, origin, works 9, d-max etc etc.
    i want a works 9 exhaust

Rides
    Yes, and no - we don't want to have too many of the same kind of parts as it just takes sales from one brand we do, to another.

You never know though eh, we'll see....

Rides
    spl?

colwell seems very very happy at the quality
    http://sxoc.com/vbb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11238&dateline=1227414084
    Quote Originally Posted by S14 Stu View Post
    I'm not a big ford fan but the RS500 is a legend, you cannot take away from it its Icon status and to suggest that its a chavvy car is like saying Kirsten Scott Thomas is a council estate slapper

Rides
    Pah, what does he know!

Noted mate, obviously nothing is happening overnight, but I'll check all the suggestions out when I have time and go from there

Keep 'em coming!

Rides
    Tesco Value?
    Farm Stores?

My coat? Thanks!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel san View Post
    Yes, and no - we don't want to have too many of the same kind of parts as it just takes sales from one brand we do, to another.

You never know though eh, we'll see....
    Oh yeah, didnt think of that
    Must be hard finding a balance what with you being the main chargespeed agent and all.
    Look forward to seeing which suppliers you choose to add to the stable anyway

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Tesco Value?
    Farm Stores?
    Dont forget Happy Shopper

Rides
    Origin/DMax/Vertex/Works9 stuff - no where keeps UK stock on these brands

Rides
    Nice one Dan, people are going to think I am on some sort of commision! Actually I am not, but dealing with you has been like a breath of fresh air recently.

Anyway, on a more serious note, more of the same really. People are waking up to the fact that cheap parts don't work and are often actually dangerous , so if you can keep offering more quality bits, I am sure people will continue to be happy.

I was certainly very happy when you supplied my last round of Tomei bits at decent prices and for them to turn up next day was a result.

Someone needs to get a contact of SPL parts, you should speak with them as a priority, I have just got a box of their goodies, and they are nicely made and solve problems that many cars probably have, but most owners don't realise. Balljoint angle on any lowered S14 for one.....

Rides
    SPL parts would be a good one, definatly

Rides
    Origin Body kits ! Quite good quality and cheaper than other well known brands...

Rides
    With regards Origin, I always said that yes, we would sell them, but only at such a time when we could sell them at a reasonable price which reflects the quality of the product - ie, £600 or less. That's only going to happen if we are given official dealership of them and container the stuff in. Sadly the relationship between Origin and the UK for such large orders has been rubbished by the previous importer

Rides
    Yeah and it buggers it up for the rest of us
    Surely though you can go to them and say "we shift XXX amount of chargespeed stuff a month/year with no problems and have been doing so for a while now"
    Unlike the previous importer who didnt sell bugger all really apart from VS/origin and they managed to cock it up

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Squares View Post
    Nice one Dan, people are going to think I am on some sort of commision! Actually I am not, but dealing with you has been like a breath of fresh air recently.

Anyway, on a more serious note, more of the same really. People are waking up to the fact that cheap parts don't work and are often actually dangerous , so if you can keep offering more quality bits, I am sure people will continue to be happy.

I was certainly very happy when you supplied my last round of Tomei bits at decent prices and for them to turn up next day was a result.

Someone needs to get a contact of SPL parts, you should speak with them as a priority, I have just got a box of their goodies, and they are nicely made and solve problems that many cars probably have, but most owners don't realise. Balljoint angle on any lowered S14 for one.....

Sorry fella missed this until now. Thanks as usual for your kind words (cheque's in the post eh lol)

Glad you continue to be pleased dealing with us and I agree, I am seeing an increase in customers who want quality parts instead of "cheap tat from China", was how you put it last I believe lol

SPL, noted

Rides
    Warner, yes mate I could do, but they are very cautious. A lot of the problem stems from said previous importer making statements as to Origin/VS mucking about etc etc instead of saying they'd just taken people's money and not ordered the parts - as I found out when I investigated and called Origin up myself.