Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Classic Mike Brewer ..........

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides

Classic Mike Brewer ..........

Im watching "Wheeler Dealers" atm (I only do it to wind myself up) with the mockney cockster that is Brewer, and hes looking at a 635CSI.

Asks about the paint (?) then checks under the rear carpet, and I quote:

"Because these are long cars you see; back in the day their brakes were really good so they got a lot of rear end damage"

He then proceeds to pay 2K for the ratbag Id think carefully about paying 600 for.

Brewer, I pity your parents.
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra View Post
    Brewer, I pity your parents.
    I don't - they made the fcuking cnut.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    I don't - they made the fcuking cnut.
    Harsh, but dare I say it, fair.
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    I like that nob mechanic who's on with him, managed to mage a 205gti that smoked more than you, run perfectly by changing the gear linkage my hero

Rides
    Yeah but he'll buy a car for say 1k - spend 800 on it (excluding labour, because his garage mate who doesn't know how to spray properly does all his work for him) and then sells it on for 1300 and ends the show just as enthusiastically as he started it.

What a prick.

Rides
    Hes now saying the manual gearbox in the minter (clearly Alpina-fied, but not mentioned at all) version makers the handling better.

God I hate him.

Rides
    And "me old" China - he must live off of bugs and other insects he finds in the workshop, coz Brewer sure as fcuk isnt paying the lank haired streak of piss

Rides
    Did you ever see the episode (fairly new) where he test drove the new M3 and compared it to his old, absoultely immaculate LHD M3...............in a field?

Rides
    brewer is a knob but i also think ed china is arite i bet he hates it when brewer comes to do a check on how hes getting on

Rides
    God Mike Brewer winds me up. Strangley tho if I stumble upon an episode I feel compelled to watch both parts.

I reckon the mechanic guy knows his stuff but as for Mike he's fcukin clueless.

What always gets me is why does he always have to actually "sit" on the bonnet of the cars and rests his feet on the bumper. I can't help shouting at the telly "Get your fat arse off the car!!!". The missus always says back "well, I don't know why you watch it, it only winds you up"! And notice how they mostly always mange to go way over budget? Does anyone remember that Suzuki jeep thing where they did it all up and fitted bigger wheels to it, MOT'd it and it failed cos it had a rotten chassis? f'kin pricks!!!

Oh and when they have the bloke on with the "minter" and Mike always says "Do you mind if I have a go?" I'd be like "err, actually yeah I would mind".
    Last edited by Mr G; 01-05-2008 at 23:05.

Rides
    Ha! He just bought a "donor car" with absolutely perfect TRX wheels, tyres and cream interior for 350! Why did you pay 2 grand for the shitter then Mike?

It made him speechless apparently. Shame it wore off.

EDIT: He just sold it to "Rob" who bought it without driving it or even opening the bonnet making a clear 600. Despite the fact he should have paid about 2K extra for the wheels and interior. And "Rob" clearly worked on the camera crew.

Rides
    FPMSL at this thread.

It's good to see that there is a Brewer hate society on this board.

Rides
    The blokes a tit...

I remember the Mk1 MX5 he had on, said he bought some sporty compmotive alloys for it...

FFS man Mike.. They're fcuking ENKEI rims!!!!!

Rides
    lol he is a tit but I love wheeler dealers and find I watch the same episodes again

Rides
    Best one was the porchse 911.

Check the oil filler cap for signs of white gunk, this tells you the HG has gone!! Would liek to see that on an air cooled engine lol!!!!

Rides
    IDD, Cock.

Rides
    this is from one of Docs best rants threads

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...ghlight=brewer

this my meeting

not to compete with Doc's rant but........

i got VIP ticekts and full hospitality to the Donnington BTCC race this year with team Halfords,

just as we are about to have some free food, (after some free beer) the MC announced trhat there was a special guest speaker........ ooohhh who could it be, Matt Neal?, Sheddon? he starts talking about how much TV presenting hasnt changed this bloke. maybe tiff nedell? and that his understanding of the motor industry and mortorsport is up there with the best, its got to be Tiff, or maybe Tim Harvey?

no. out walks (waddles) Mike Fecking Brewer. there was a less than hearty welcome from the VIP's.

he then starts bleating on about how Matt and Gordon have had to over come the extremes of the weather (basically word for word what the MC said 5 mins before) and then started on about how a car handles in the wet, explaining that you dont want to be driving a RWD car in this weather and that Matt and Gordon have amazing talent to drive thirs cars batteling the back end and the power (hold on they drive FWD hondas) and explaining that the power deilivery of turbo engines (they drive NA's) makes the racing harder. at this point i i opened another bottle of becks, and started playing workms on my phone. i had to bite my tounge from shouting things like "cock Muncher donkey ball licker" but i had to.

then the best bit. "i am privilidged to have got lucky and made a sucesful career in cars, my main love and knowldege base. i have made countless thousands of pounds, and because of this i can experience thnigs the normal person on the street cant afford to. and i understand this and want to show what they "could" expereience if they had the money too".

now i nearly flipped at this point, and i shit you not anything that could have been thrown by me was quickly move out of arms reach by the people i was sat with.

after the speach he came around each table and greeted us, plugging one of his shows and fishing for praise and compliments. as he got to my table i went out side for a somke, just in case a knife was found in his throat, or a spoon.

im still having therapy
    Last edited by Monkey; 02-05-2008 at 09:02.

Rides
    Should have asked him "oh are you the one that didn't get the top gear job?...but y'know, I'm sure that completely non-prime time slot on UKTV GoldLivingDave+5 is going well for you"

Rides
    Kiruiji Gregg has a bit of hatred for the leatherface plumpster as well:

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...ghlight=brewer

Rides
    what the hell! sounds like a knob, but ive never seen him or his show!!!!!! youtube anyone??