Thread: '95 S14 touring Auto... Cheap OIRO 1300

Rides

'95 S14 touring Auto... Cheap OIRO 1300

Hi,
    To purchase a new car i'm having to get rid of the S14 cheap, First off i'll start with the bad points - It currently has no MOT or Tax, hence the cheap price. It will pass an MOT, and i'll try to get a ticket on it before it goes. And it has a small dent in the N/S front wing. Also some chav that owned it before has hacked the door cards about for speakers , and its an Auto.
    Good points are it has had a new engine fitted (approx 40-50k according to JAS, but dont have receipt for it unfortunately. Hopefully i'll find it..) which cost 1000, its recently had the CAS replaced, as well as a full service with Mobil 1 oil. Its got a mint condition leather interior apart from the above mentioned door cards.
    Its on 93k, starts and drives great. It has a very slight blow from turbo gasket, but the new genuine nissan gaskets have just arrived from apex, and will be fitted this weekend It has a brand new battery, bought from halfords for 70 odd quid last week.
    It even has service history right up to 10k ago, and i've just serviced it again. 6 former keepers. Think thats all there is to tell, feel free to pm/email or simply reply on here and i'll answer any questions or add/send any pics required.
    I really like the car, but its not the same as my S13 was, and i'm hoping to get an R32.
    I'm after OIRO 1300 -1400for it, which i feel is a very good price. Could drop it a little if wanted now before mot, or can be mot'd.
    Cheers guys,
    James

Rides
    Looks good for the money!