Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ****Ireland Section Items For Sale/Wanted Sticky ****

Rides
    WANTED
    Got sorted
    Last edited by joey.s14; 29-07-2015 at 22:11.

Rides
    WANTED
    Looking for a nissan s13 180sx 1.5 diff or maybe 2 way if not clunky or banging as be in a daily driver.
    6 bolt and non ABS
    Must be in case and be 100% perfect,looking for something that locks up well with no serious clonking or banging as a daily driver.
    Close to Cork as possible,PM me if you have anything.

Rides
    For Sale R33 Rear brake conversion kit & solid diff bushes for S14
    R33 GTR complete Rear brake conversion kit for S14. Includes new goodridge braided brake lines. Everything in the picture included plus handbrake cables and handbrake mechanism and handbrake shoes. £300 ono.

Also have a set of new driftworks solid diff bushes £50 ono.

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.p...85#post6697485

Rides
    Passenger side door in good condition. Red preferably for a s13

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Rides
    Looking for an S14a driver side front wing, driver side head light. And possibly a front bumper. Anyone one know of any going?

Rides
    My 200sx has been untouched for too long as i dont have the time now so ive decided to move it on. I parked it up planning to sort out some rust issues on the sills. Theyre not major and probably wouldnt cost that much to sort out. The car is a standard emerald green 200sx with cream leather interior. Approximately 75k miles on it and always well looked after. I have the following list of parts to put on it. 1.5 way diff. Apex front mount intercooler. Short shifter. Apex comfy coilovers. New subframe bushes and full set of second hand adjustable arms.

I dont know what price to ask for to be honest but if there is any interest please get onto me and we could talk it out.

Rides
    Any pics of your car and a rough price you are looking?
    Quote Originally Posted by muddle84 View Post
    My 200sx has been untouched for too long as i dont have the time now so ive decided to move it on. I parked it up planning to sort out some rust issues on the sills. Theyre not major and probably wouldnt cost that much to sort out. The car is a standard emerald green 200sx with cream leather interior. Approximately 75k miles on it and always well looked after. I have the following list of parts to put on it. 1.5 way diff. Apex front mount intercooler. Short shifter. Apex comfy coilovers. New subframe bushes and full set of second hand adjustable arms.

I dont know what price to ask for to be honest but if there is any interest please get onto me and we could talk it out.
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Rides
    https://touch.adverts.ie/car/nissan/...-s14a/15779409

Theres some photos on that link from adverts. €5000 is the price i have in my head for the lot.

Rides
    Wanted
    Looking for a standard SR20 crankshaft pulley.Can collect in Munster area,will need posting outside that.
    PM me if you have anything.

Also looking for a PS13 bonnet,it for a drift car so don't have be 100% but needs be tidy,can be metal,carbon or fibreglass.
    Bonnet would need be in Munster area.