Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Being held captive in my home by sodding JOHOs

Rides
    control your temper, keep your views to yourself and tell them calmly you are not interested and not to call again. quite simple!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by GmasterT View Post
    Best way of ridding a joho in my experience is to answer the door in a string vest and pink slippers, fag on the go with a special brew in one hand and your cock in the other, then ask them if they have seen darth vader kicking around as he promised you a good bumming since you became Jedi...
    that made me laugh

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Blue View Post
    Heck they exist in the new town i've moved to as well

Have a little girl with them today probably about 4 so if she gets in a serious accident and needs a blood transfusion are they going to refuse and let her die too??

****ing religious idoctrination savages!
    Try and convert them to Buddhism, always a hoot. Or ask them how long it will take as you have to go out to DONATE SOME BLOOD! That always gets rid of them

Rides
    i found the best way to get rid of most door to door people especially religious ones is just play really loud thrash metal and answer the door with tk sauce around your mush or if theyre young fitty bashers offer them to come in for an orgy

Rides
    i would have suggested what their thoughts on anal sex was, but as they have a youngun its probably not a good idea

Rides
    print off some no cold callers signs. when the doorbell rings poke one out of the letterbox

Rides
    heh, best one I heard was when doing door to door, some guy answered the door to one of the guys I worked with in a dressing gown, invited him in, asked him if he knew how to give a massage and then bent over the settee... apparantly the poor sod was found hiding in an alley chain smoking about 5 hours later...

Rides
    Many years ago I was stopped in Oxford high street by a member of the God Squad (later turned out to be a Mormon) who started to tell me about his faith.

After listening to him for a few minutes, I then countered his conversation by telling him how I thought Jesus was an alien, and he came down here with a few ideas about how humanity should be good to each other, blah blah. (Too many drunken conversations about religion in the pub created my schpeel)

After I'd said my bit, he seemed a bit confused, and quiet, seemed he didnt know what to say after that.

I felt happy that I'd preached to someone else for once!

(Would love to know what happened to him, maybe he went back to the convent or where ever they live and renounced his faith and set about preaching about an alien Jesus!)

Rides
    NOT WORK SAFE!!!!!!

Really, it's not, but its so close to the truth

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenman View Post
    heh, anyone else here ever worked for a Cobra group company?...
    Yeah I've worked for cobra Paul why?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by dow View Post
    I used to go out with a lass who's sister was a Jehova's Witness. Her sisters husband was too, the whole family after their dad had apparently taken 400 magic mushrooms in one go back in the 70's and after coming round became a Jehova's Witness. I thought she was making it up at first, but I've met them and unfortunatly its true.
    400? How many people were there

Rides
    Ive never had a religous/politican/sales caller at my house and Ive lived here for 6 years.

I live in Belfast though, so knocking on someones door to discuss religion or political views probably wouldnt be the brightest of ideas.

Rides
    Lol.. Dave!

Rides
    A Jahovas witness buzzed my flat the other day. Yes, buzzed my 2nd floor apartment asking for me to let them in. Are they mad!?

NE and Merch Rep type Vigilant teSte's Avatar
    Rides
    Had no Jehovah's witnesses round since opening the door at 1pm on a Sunday wearing only some badly worn out boxer shorts and rather annoyed at being woken as I'd been up till 6am playing COD4. I've since learned one of them was the Village's councillor

Last Mormans we had were two American kids (20yrs max) both with badges describing them as 'elders' . They did the usual cheerful yank smug-faced hard sell, invading your personal space and trying to engage you in conversation stuff whilst gradually trying to get in the house . Meanwhile behind me our dog, Casey, is going crackers...When I politely advised them I wasn't interested one of them responded by saying whilst looking past me into the living room "I notice there are lots of toys there, so you aren't interested in the well being and future of your young family?" - at that point my manners and good grace left the building, the red mist descended so rather than getting into it further I decided their suits should get up close and personal with one of God's creatures...I let Casey go and shut the door behind her and they haven't been back since
    Last edited by Vigilant teSte; 29-08-2010 at 01:08. Reason: smiley fail