Thread: crashed it

Rides

crashed it

Had a funny feeling wile taxing tonight so did the right thing and stoped working and went to my muns in the sx. On the way I fueled up and pulled out the petrol station and as I changed into 2nd at slow speed I spined it, never don it before and couldn't understand why it happened, anyway whent to my mums then on the way home I thought it best to get some practice in as I dint want to loose it again so off to the industrial estate for some drifting. All was going well then I span it again and went into a lamp post backwards. (told you I had a funny feeling).
    This has really got me down coz Iv had a really bad year and its not getting any better this close to Christmas but at least no one was hurt and not much damage.
    Sorry for putting a damper on things just needed to get it off my chest....

Rides
    Drifting on the public roads is not a good idea. I trust you have informed the police of the damage you have done the the road furniture

Rides
    Serves you right quite frankly

Rides
    This is why it pays to goto drift days so if you lose it in that way you wont be hitting anything

Bad timing though, I feel shit also just been to heathrow for the day and most flights were cancelled so I'm back there again tomorrow

Rides
    Drifting in an industrial estate, that was a good plan wasn't it?????

If you want practice go to a drift day, no lamp posts and will be plenty of people on hand to give advice.

Administrator
    Rides
    If you're going to break the law, keep it to yourself rather than posting on a public forum, read by police, insurers and 1000+ people who will be less than impressed.

Also heed the Forum Rules, point 12.
    SXOC Administrator
    Please do not send Private Messages to me.
    Contact an appropriate member of SXOC staff.