Thread: rota D1s

Rides

rota D1s

after looking through the brochure and seeing that rota do offer the sizes..

i'm looking at getting the rota d1s - 2x 17"x7.5" & 2x 17" 8" in 4x114.3

what colour variations do you offer on them?

cheers,

alan
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

current status: 180 a bit broken but to be repaired.

Lightweight Alloy Wheels Rarerims.co.uk's Avatar
    Rides
    Hi Alan,

We have the D1 in 17x7.5" and 17x8.5" ( ideal for the S13 )

In the 4x114.3 we have:

Gold with a polished Lip and Charcoal with a polished Lip

Priced at £600 for the set

Rides
    what offsets are they in?

i was really after white centres, i'll have to have a think about it. not sure if charcoal would work and well, frankly, gold

if you could let me know about the offsets, that'd be great
    white '94 s13 200sx scrapped - mapped to 1.45bar. OS giken box, garrett GT2876R, 950cc injectors, ORC twin plate, nistune. 349bhp/325lbft @ 1.3bar CA18DET
    white '96 s13 180sx - type g with more kouki bits - RB25DET, GTR steel twin turbo conversion, RB26 crank & rods. 2.6L VVT twin turbo, SR20 OSG box, OSG STR twin plate clutch, Z32 ECU w/ nistune.

Rides
    Can you do them is black.

Rides
    cheers for that chaps, ordered today

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by alanjuggler View Post
    cheers for that chaps, ordered today
    Fantastic

You should have them by now

Rides
    were delivered, safe and sound as far as i know.

just have to extract my money from the people who buckled one of my old set now ...

Rides
    Did these come in white (4x114.3) in the end,

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Did these come in white (4x114.3) in the end,
    No white unfortunately, we do have the white in stock in a 18x9" 5x114.3 et30 if thats any good?

Rides
    Sorry was after 17's in the 4stud

Rides
    yay i got my set of D1's and they're in the car and running, nice and smooooth.... ok i fear i might have gone overkill tho... i got front 235x40 18"x9 and rear 255x35 18"x9 in white with a polished lip.... on a blue S14a... am i allowed to post a pic in here?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ep1centre View Post
    yay i got my set of D1's and they're in the car and running, nice and smooooth.... ok i fear i might have gone overkill tho... i got front 235x40 18"x9 and rear 255x35 18"x9 in white with a polished lip.... on a blue S14a... am i allowed to post a pic in here?
    Of course, this goes for everyone please post your Rota pics here or anywhere in our Traders Forum, you wouldn't believe the amount of enquires we get asking to see certain Rota on certain cars, its also a place where you can show of your shiny new set of rims

Rides
    ok these are the only pics i have at the moment since i've only had them on the car just over a week... havent had time for much but i promise as soon as i get the chance i'll get my nice camera out clean the car up and take some nice shots of it... these are just some pics of when i went to meet some friends at long well green (place where the bristol area club meets are held) to show em my shinny new alloys....

despite the shinny looks unfortunatly i only had 1 jack and 1 hour lunch time to put them and u need a pretty deep socket to put them on ... so they got a bit scuffed around the holes where the nuts go... also due to a rather stupid joke some1 also chipped one... i am not happy about that but what am i soposed to do about things like that... the only thing i do wanna ask is if they rust as such? maybe its worth having some sort of protection put over the chip so it doesnt progress any further?

Rides
    They look sweet, i like them alot, any trouble with fitment?

Rides
    oh my ****ing god. i def want the d1's in white now. can you send me a few pics of your car please dude.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by TarmacTerrorist View Post
    They look sweet, i like them alot, any trouble with fitment?
    the short answer is nop, as long as you have a deep soket (19mm) i seem to remember and a fare bit of time and patience so u dont scratch them around the holes like i did mine (deeply gutted about that) you should be ok... bare in mind u gonna have to start carrying around a deep socket and a ratchet in case u need to change a wheel as the std nissan socket thing wont fit these wheels. (or just do same as me and get one of them quick fix can things which have compressed air and glue like stuff inside them and wont permanently sort ur problem out but will allow u to get to a garage.

anyway here goes the spec of mine so as long as u have everything the same they should fit no probs:

front 235x40 18"x9 -- 23.35 Kg (with toyo proxies)
    rear 255x35 18"x9 -- 24.40 Kg (with toyo proxies)

standard suspension, it just about clears the base where the springs sit on the front but no rubbing or touching anywhere even on full lock...

(yes i know, i was indeed sad enough to go weight them up before i put them on the car)

Quote Originally Posted by milez View Post
    oh my ****ing god. i def want the d1's in white now. can you send me a few pics of your car please dude.

as for the pics are you asking me to post some more up here, or to e-mail you some?

regardless of the answer i shall try to clean my car up this weekend and take some decent shots of it cos the last pics i posted up were taken with my "little" camera hence the rubbish quality.

(ahh also please will someone who can delete my repeated post my internet is being slow and pressing refresh meant it submitted the post twice)
    Last edited by ep1centre; 04-03-2008 at 20:13. Reason: internet is being rubbish.

Rides
    Last edited by ep1centre; 23-03-2008 at 15:50. Reason: double post

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ep1centre View Post

as for the pics are you asking me to post some more up here, or to e-mail you some?
    Post them up on here mate

Rides
    if u can send some 2 my email please that be great. ill pm you it now

Rides
    Here we go another update i got another couple of pics but i left them on the computer at work (no internet) so when i get to work tomorrow i shall put them on my flash drive and then post them up meanwhile heres one i took at our local meet.

Heres the link to our local club meet's thread

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=340139&page=2