Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Back in my own car...................finally

Rides
    ouch to hurting the leg.

hope your slushbox holds up. I know the ZF trannies that BMW use are not the strongest out there. with that many miles on it i would not count on getting a whole lot of track days out of it.

i used ot own a 95 e36 328i with VANOS on the intake side. nice car. i really miss it. M3 motor is nice. I almost bought one before i got my 328. wife did not like red cars and my dumbass said ok i wont get it. passed up a sweet deal. doh.
    Last edited by New200guy; 19-08-2008 at 18:41.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by New200guy View Post
    ouch to hurting the leg.

hope your slushbox holds up. I know the ZF trannies that BMW use are not the strongest out there. with that many miles on it i would not count on getting a whole lot of track days out of it.

i used ot own a 95 e36 328i with VANOS on the intake side. nice car. i really miss it. M3 motor is nice. I almost bought one before i got my 328. wife did not like red cars and my dumbass said ok i wont get it. passed up a sweet deal. doh.
    To be honest, the gearbox dying would be a great excuse to swap the lot out for something else - its a genuine and worthwhile excuse i can use on the other half to let her let me spend more money on the car.

Rides
    sorry mate,I didnt know you couldnt drive a manual did I?