Thread: My s14 from start to finish

Rides

My s14 from start to finish

Well was doing some digging around on the pc and found some pre modded pics of my car so thought I would stick them up with the new ones basically my car from 3 years ago to how it looks now standard power was 197 bhp

How the car looked when I first got it

then my first trip to apex and came home with induction kit, and full exhaust and de cat plus acquired a dump valve as well, plus a strut brace, as soon as I put the decat on the turbo seals went so replaced them with a ball bearing t28 turbo as this was all I could afford

Next on my list was spark plugs and manual boost controller (no pics cause they are boring mods)

Then something I had never bought before for my previous cars suspension so I went for coilovers all round and think it was dropped about 60 to 70 mm

Then a week after they were installed came my nice 18 inch rims

After this the modding stopped for a while until I bought stainless manifold, b&m short shifter and a greddy boost controller.

Next up was a front mounted intercooler and clutch as mine had started slipping on full boost plus rear strut brace

and then addition of mesh to stop stones etc damaging my intercooler

Then i had first rolling road at tdi north with the rest of my local car enthusiasts web site.
    And was then I realised it needed mapping and injectors doing

So earlier on this year I went out and bought 555cc injectors bigger air flow meter and an apexi ecu plus some bucket seats at a very very reasonable price

Had the car mapped and came out with 334.2 bhp at that point the turbo was at it’s limits and ran out of puff. And the torque was 358. max boost was 1.3 bar and full boost was achieved at 4k rpm. In addition to these engine mods also spent a small fortune on ferrodo ds2500 pads all round. The last additions to my car are the catch tank which has just been installed and the dump valve which has been recirqued. Also have boost, oil temp and oil pressure gauges plus snap off steering wheel and turbo timer and also oil cooler

Rides
    Work carried out by myself and Turbo tom

stovetop25
    Sweet stuff.

Rides
    pics look good