Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 384 bhp/392lbft S14a...

Rides
    I killed a heavily modified supra running 450bhp+, with a bit less power then jollys in a less modified car. The supra owner registered on this board to ask what on earth i had done to my car, and he had recently picked up a 20K receipt for an engine rebuild and a few other things from a midland tuners.

So great as supras you couldnt get a good stock supra TT for less then 10K and they weigh in at over 1700kgs.

That said they do tune to large figures but without some serious lightening its to no avail, thats why i think a 2JZ in a 200sx chassis would be japanese perfection.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_t View Post
    That said they do tune to large figures but without some serious lightening its to no avail, thats why i think a 2JZ in a 200sx chassis would be japanese perfection.

What phil has done i take?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 5imon View Post
    What phil has done i take?
    pretty much as far as im aware 2jz in an s15 chassis and more to the point why hasnt someone bought this car

Rides
    full of all sorts of gucci bits - like a coffee table.
    He's gonna kill me tomorrow for this

Actually, he won't even see it until Tuesday as he'll be at home now

Rides
    this car is the best SX ive seen! free bump!

Rides
    There is someone comming from france tomorrow to look at it. Fingers crossed although i will be extremely sad to see it go. I looked through all the recipts today to get the paper work out, can't believe everything i found. I still think some people on here have really missed out not buying this for the money...

Good luck to me for tomorrow...

Rides
    Good luck mate

Rides
    good luck mate

Rides
    Yeah good luck , been watching this Car for a while and if I had the money I would of had it
    But will be cool to see it go the way you made it and not broken up , a true master piece !

Rides
    Chap from France was interested in buying mine, Mr Granger is it?

I'm stunned this hasnt sold, its an absolute bargain at that money.

Perhaps the fact it is so modified is putting people off.

Rides
    maybe it looks too standard and the fact that youv'e removed certain parts from it..? (seats, etc)

Rides
    Juice- have you seen the car, it looks far from standard...

Anyway...

SOLD

Rides

Fair play though, at least its gonna be enjoyed by someone else rather than broken for bits

Rides
    Im glad you finally managed to sell it, the buyer has got himself a unbelievable bargain. Not good that you had to but youll need the money to keep that house going.

Ignore trolls like juice, so many sellers are falling victim to getting wound up by these illogical ramblings from idiots. I reported it as an abusive post but its obviously not been deleted

Rides
    Finally! Gutted to see it go to France, but glad it's helped you out Lifes more important than cars (unless your a race driver ).

I am still stunned no one on here bought it.

Matthew

Rides
    Ignore trolls like juice, so many sellers are falling victim to getting wound up by these illogical ramblings from idiots. I reported it as an abusive post but its obviously not been deleted
    You also made some shitty comment about "logic & people not mixing" after I posted about why some people prefer to buy standard & mod. Juice's post isn't abusive (unless it's been edited ), why should it be deleted? Should you be calling people "trolls" and "idiots"? I wouldn't be too pleased, personally

Anyways, congrats (to the seller) on selling the car, hope the new owner is going to register (if he hasn't already) and keep us updated with the car's progress. It was a beast

Rides
    At last!

Rides
    Can we close this now?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Noz View Post
    You also made some shitty comment about "logic & people not mixing" after I posted about why some people prefer to buy standard & mod. Juice's post isn't abusive (unless it's been edited ), why should it be deleted? Should you be calling people "trolls" and "idiots"? I wouldn't be too pleased, personally

Anyways, congrats (to the seller) on selling the car, hope the new owner is going to register (if he hasn't already) and keep us updated with the car's progress. It was a beast
    You came on to some bodys for sale thread and stated that the car isnt worth anything at all i wouldnt give you 50 pence for it. Both I and the poster of the advert thought it was uncalled for. The guy who did the advert then sold his car at the price which seemed fair to me and had i been in the market for a car would have thought would be a fair price.

Now juice has come on and said the car isnt very modified and basically a pointless negative comment. If I was selling a car or anything id get extreemly annoyed by people like that. Obviously you are a strong believer in people with no intention of buying an item joining the thread and dissing the item. Perhaps they or there friends are selling a similar item and trying to diss the competition, either way i see it as being unfair to the seller.

Rides
    and here endeth the thread

(Jolly if you need me to reopen shout matee )

Now get out on your bike you tart
    SXOC Member #62SXOCCar Gone & ZX-12RPS4 - AFKAN
    Pessimists are people without dreams. dhún an doras ar do bhealach amach...Wii - 2031 7909 3288 5367
    Gamers Read This...