Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '93 RS13...again (none-starter) Half price!

Rides
    Oops ignore!
    Last edited by Anth4130; 09-04-2007 at 15:37.

Rides
    What are those wheels you have there???

Rides
    they look like ultralite copies of a blitz rim but i could b wrong!!!!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by scottycsx View Post
    Just a note to all.... looks can be decieving. The car has had a huge shunt on the back end at some point and the battery tray and half the inner wing was none existant. Paint work is sxxt and three tyres fxxxxd.

Worth £1500 but someone would have cried for days if they had paid £3000
    Just been informed about this by my good friend Ben at a local meet. I described the car to you exactly as I knew it, and there were more than enough pictures of the car. You were more than welcome to come view the car before you bought it, which you chose not to. When all said and done, the car is nearing 15 years old. If, for example, it had a shunt in 1994, I would have been 6 years old. If I was aware that it had damage, I would have pointed this out in the ad. The paint work is well above par for cars of similar age, as Im sure the 5 local S13 owners round here will vouch for. Hell, it puts my MX5 to shame as the red paintwork on it is basically a funny shade of pink. Furthermore, my other halfs' dad sprays cars, as he has done on that particular car before. As I could have had this done effectively for free at my leisure, and given that Id already had some paintwork done...if Id known there was some imperfections, would it not have made sense that I would have had it all sorted?

One tyre was brand new, the other P-Zero hasnt covered many miles at all, particularly since the car has been largely off the road since the tyre was purchased. The front two were worn, which I pointed out in the ad.

If youre wondering why I posted this, then that makes two of us. If you werent happy with the purchase, you had my mobile number and I would have been happy to come to some sort of arrangement, given that you didnt come down in person to inspect the car. I dont appreciate finding stuff like this out in cafes with my mates, when it could have so easily been solved. I dont want people thinking Im some sort of 'cowboy dealer' purely because you didnt come to look at the car before you got someone to pick it up. For what its worth, Im sorry the car didnt meet your high standards.

-Grez

Edit - Oh, and when this was advertised as a working car before it was taken to the mechanic, I had 3 people offering deposits with the asking price of £3k. A further 5 people were offering between £2500 and £3k. Clearly they didnt think the car was as bad as you did.

The wheels, for anyone who is interested, are Lenso Evo IIs. Theyre basically Blitz copies as said. They had been re-furbished by one of the previous owners and sprayed black.
    Last edited by Garrett_T25; 01-05-2007 at 21:27.

Rides
    I still would have bought it! Lovely car.
    You have a pm about pics.

Rides
    PM replied buddy