Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USA vs Iran

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Gayside Glue View Post
    I'd rather believe our guys over what they are saying. Iran just lies through its teeth. Seems to be a middle east thing.
    Remember Iraqs defence minister claiming that no US/UK forces were in iraq when they were outside Bagdad. More middle east lies. Iran is thought to sponser terrorists. .
    Thats a bit strong as we lied about the wepaons of mass destruction, 45 minutes etc. Saying the all lie in the middle east means we all liars as well.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Thats a bit strong as we lied about the wepaons of mass destruction, 45 minutes etc. Saying the all lie in the middle east means we all liars as well.
    Polititions. (Wrongly) making a meal out of intelligence.

This is more blatent than anything bLIAR or bush have done.

To be on the same level as this current event, we'd have to accuse Iraq of having WMDs give their co-ordinates, relise that we'd actually given co-ordinates within the UK. and then hap hazradly change them to some made up co-ordinates inside Iraq lol

You're forgetting all the other stuff thats going on.

Why won't they let inspectors into their reactors? Just looks like they are hiding something.
    Now this? Giving GPS co-ordinates of where they captured our troops that were actually WITHIN Iraqi waters. Then Upon being asked whether they were sure. Retracting them and making new co-ordinates up.

Cough cough, smoke screening bullshit.
    Last edited by Bayside Blue; 28-03-2007 at 13:23.

Rides
    Bunch of muppets.
    Iran that is.
    With the newly aquired evidence/proof, the British Government needs to send out a clearer message:
    Give back our personel or else.
    We're Britain after all.
    I don't care if its seen as an escalation. Iran need a smack in the ear.
    *puts on his flame-suit and grins *

Rides
    Why won't they let inspectors into their reactors? .
    they allowed them in didnt they ? ... thats how we know they are enriching Uranium ....... its the intent of that enriching that is up for debate

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    they allowed them in didnt they ? ... thats how we know they are enriching Uranium ....... its the intent of that enriching that is up for debate
    Sorry the word should of been wouldn't.

I'm busy at work otherwise i'd find a million other middle east smoke screens.

I still think that Iraqi defence minister one was the best though. When he said no UK/US forces were in Iraq and if they did come they would burn in their tanks...

This being when the UK/US tanks were practically rolling into Baghdad. Its all lame propoganda so they can pretend that they are strong and have muscles to flex, when really they don't.

Ok the west is a bit of a bully/lecturer but its better than being the little scrote/rebel who pokes the lecturer in the eye every now and then as a show of 'strength' or because they feel like trying to make a point which they don't have.

Rides
    If there was no oil there nobody would give a sh1t about what they do in the middle east, and they wouldnt be able to afford nuclear weapons in the 1st place.

Solution = stop relying on oil and use existing suppressed (less profitable) technology to replace it.

Inconvenient truth = many oil billionaires/political donators/decision makers would suddenly become far less rich & powerful. Plus the replacement for oil would allow the third world to rise up instead of being forced to buy oil or use solar/wind power rubbish.

Rides
    Looks like they are coercing our people into saying untrue statements on Iranian TV now.
    What are they trying to prove?
    We already know you're a bunch of muppets, why try and enforce that view and turn more people against yourself?

They need a political slap

Rides
    While i Really dont want to see more wars, and especially another one we are in...

I do think Iran is utterly taking the feking piss now, they have been getting stick from all over about there nuke ambitions (nuclear power only..yeah right), have made some rather shocking statements about Israel over the years and now decide to have a go at britain who is prob the one little voice of doubt in George the muppet Bush's ear over taking a bunch of B52s to drop there stuff on there country.

They really are prize idiots and seriously asking for it, i mean if you see an angy looking pit bull you dont go up to it and boot it in the sacks do you?

Rides
    I think the problem is, that many of the middle eastern countries are so up their own arse that they don't realise the potential level of trouble they get themselves into.

Lets evaluate how intelligent people these people are.

Point 1: Iraq, a country with about the same military power as Iran was conquered without in difficult opposition not once but twice.

Point 2: Western Military forces have multiple secure points at which they are able to launch direct assualts into Iranian soil.

Point 3: The Americans don't like the Iranians.

Point 4: The Americans have 1 carrier group deployed in the area and a second carrier not far away. The Americans don't like the Iranians.

Point 5: The Americans don't like the Iranians.

Forcefully taking another countries military personnel hostage is an act of war in my opinion.

Unfortunately if not resolved soon, the bloody idiots will fire another war in which the main casualty will be the poor bloody civilians.

Rides
    We need to revive Ronald Reagan.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismo_Freak View Post
    We need to revive Ronald Reagan.
    Isn't he dead yet?.

I say send rocky in and sort it out over a gentlmanly 15 round boxing match.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey3legs View Post
    Isn't he dead yet?.

I say send rocky in and sort it out over a gentlmanly 15 round boxing match.
    nah Rambo with exploding arrows

Why oh why can't we act like barbarians too

Speaking like a crazy yank here, I reckon we should go in not to conquer, not to topple, but to blast the country back to the stone age and then just leave. Go go gadget scorched earth strategy If you wanna behave like monkeys, live like monkeys!
    Last edited by Bayside Blue; 28-03-2007 at 21:09.

Rides

Speaking like a crazy yank here, I reckon we should go in not to conquer, not to topple, but to blast the country back to the stone age and then just leave. Go go gadget scorched earth strategy If you wanna behave like monkeys, live like monkeys!
    Guess the same applies to us British citizens since our leaders are war mongering liars then

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin T View Post
    Guess the same applies to us British citizens since our leaders are war mongering liars then
    Never on the same blatent level.

How forced was that TV confession???
    How farcical was that GPS co-ordinates mess up???

Still those aside. They still kidnapped our sailors. That hold precident over whatever else they may or may not have done. If it was anywhere else in the world it's likely they would of been confronted and escourted out into international water again not captured.

Stupid point scoring Iran trying to flex what puny muscles it has.

Rides
    Imagine Blair in 1982.
    Well the Argies have not left the Falklands yet, Blair says we are now moving to the next phase.
    The MOD will be forced to make public actual pictures of the harden Argentinian marines naked in the showers.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvreen View Post
    Imagine Blair in 1982.
    Well the Argies have not left the Falklands yet, Blair says we are now moving to the next phase.
    The MOD will be forced to make public actual pictures of the harden Argentinian marines naked in the showers.

Rides
    I say we carpet bomb them and put the footage on YouTube @ 5 cents a show.

That or we tell the Southern states that the Iranians killed Dale Earnhardt and we'll have your boys back in about the time it takes an army of 3rd Gen Camaros and Pontiacs to get to Iran.

Rides
    I feel sorry for the Captain of the frigate. He has a war vessel capable of single handedly turning the Iranian Navy into drift wood. If anyone has seen a Vickers gun on the front firing rapidly an assortment of different shells..

The thing moves like.. super quietly on hugely powerful hydraulics - it moves FAST I mean... like eyes bugging out fast. Huge lump of metal swivelling around literally almost in a blur. It doesnt look like a large gun but it fires bizarre really nasty shells really really far and fast. Like, coastal bombardment inside Iran far. Like, one round to hole an armoured ship fast and far and hugely accurately.

Things not looking good. As I said, they know Israel practised JDAMs in Jan and got IFF stuff and overfly permissions last month.

they must be nuts, outdated equipment and poorly integrated forces against professionals? This is what we DO - Labour cuts and pussy footing liberal denialists aside - freedom is not free.

(it belongs to you and me.. )

I left the RNR at the start of Gulf II because I also studied International Law and recognised that the UN resolutions were not carried out in the spirit (they were legal) of International Law. That does not mean I abrogate my responsibilities though - If I were in the same position now, I would gladly stay on and fight with my American friends, if we needed them or they offered assistance, Israelis too. To be honest, it isnt the UK that got told last year it would be "wiped off the face of the planet by the fire of Allah"... although we have now been threatened explicitly.

Im fed up with Tony. The same day it happens, Tony says how Maggie was right, ultimately, over the Falklands. Two days ago, Argentina decides it is going to deny UK access to the oil and gas fields off of the Falklands.

Seems like a few nations have cottoned onto the fact that our people are willing and our equipment is also there - but the lights are out and politically no one is home.

Im fed up - because if you dont stop it there, it comes here, and grows up as a fifth column alongside us.
    Last edited by alexjj; 29-03-2007 at 00:13.

Rides

ah but then those god damn charity organisations would start appeal and steal all our money to go over there and build them "school" and "hospital" when in reality most charity money never goes anywhere lol

Rides
    Blasting them back to the stone age wouldn't take very long though, might be the cheaper alternative