Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey all

Rides
    Many Welcomes Clair

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by IKRAM View Post
    Hi Claire, lets see if you can break Katie's record of 270
    pmsl i was just thinking that myself, go for the record on the newbie thread, im sure it will get shut down when approching that level .

never mind , welcome to sxoc

Rides
    Hi clare.

welcome, i think you should have teased them a little before putting the photo up, now it could go either way with beating katies thread. either they will go wow, shes a babe im going to say hello, or they will just look at the pic and not bother posting since now they dont have to.....hmm.. good luck with that one.

nice pic by the way camera phones are cool

can you not get insured on an S14?? it cant be that much more?

have fun!!

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Headcase View Post
    Hi clare.

welcome, i think you should have teased them a little before putting the photo up, now it could go either way with beating katies thread. either they will go wow, shes a babe im going to say hello, or they will just look at the pic and not bother posting since now they dont have to.....hmm.. good luck with that one.

nice pic by the way camera phones are cool

can you not get insured on an S14?? it cant be that much more?

have fun!!
    Lmao!! Well i have alot better pictures than that one That was merely a taster haha and im not some girl looking for attention but actually with a genuine interest in cars

Defo cant get insured on the S14 though as it comes up with i have to be 21 or over Would much prefer an Rx7 though after driving one but have to settle with the next best

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by SxClaire View Post
    Lmao!! Well i have alot better pictures than that one That was merely a taster haha and im not some girl looking for attention but actually with a genuine interest in cars

Defo cant get insured on the S14 though as it comes up with i have to be 21 or over Would much prefer an Rx7 though after driving one but have to settle with the next best
    Welcome!

What car do you drive now?

Rides

why settle on next best anything,just get an s13

looking forward to the "better" pics lol

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyhair81 View Post
    Welcome!

What car do you drive now?
    Shamefully drive a Saxo Vtr cant wait to get rid of it as its built of lego well it seems like it my door pannel fell off So got to "stick" it back on

Rides
    Hi Claire

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jetto View Post
    Hi Claire
    I expected a better welcome than that of you mr!!

Rides
    Shamefully drive a Saxo Vtr cant wait to get rid of it as its built of lego well it seems like it my door pannel fell off So got to "stick" it back on
    Haha,

Just take it easy with a 200 then, got to be careful as the back ends are tail happy when you least expect it!

You have said you have driven an RX-7 before so I assume your used to a bit more power, just a fairly big gap from a 1.6 8v to a 1.8 16v turbo!

Enjoy it tho

Rides
    Hello

Rides
    hello and welcome claire

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyhair81 View Post
    Haha,

Just take it easy with a 200 then, got to be careful as the back ends are tail happy when you least expect it!

You have said you have driven an RX-7 before so I assume your used to a bit more power, just a fairly big gap from a 1.6 8v to a 1.8 16v turbo!

Enjoy it tho

Haha! Yes i do plan to take it easy when i first get one as i live in the middle of nowhere and theres loads of country roads with lots of bends and get flooded to so il probably drive like a granny till im used to it

Only drove the RX-7 once for about 20min so not really used to lots of power just yet as none of my other friends will let me drive there skylines or 200sx

Rides
    Hi Claire. When you get your S13 you should pop along to one of the Midlands meets either at Hinkley or Lemmington Spa. More 200`s the better.

Are you looking to stay standard for the time being untill you are able to mod and insure it...or will you go all out on your baby to be??

Welcome to the home of the insain....Nissan i mean

Rides
    As soon as i have my 200 i may well pop along to a meet at Hinkley although im more than likely to get extremely lost being a bit stupid... opps!

Well i would like to do a few mods to it but saying that i dont always do what i say as i waste my money on impulse buys such a horses/puppys/clothes and hair extensions to aswel buying cars every few months when im bored of the one i have so if i manage to mod the car its a an achievement for me to finally do it

Rides
    Welcome to SXOC!

Ever need a favor in return of a favor, Gimme a shout

Rides
    Hola.

Rides
    When i got my 200 the first meet i went to was Hinkley and i managed to get lost....and i live on the A5, so that shows how good my navigation skills are

Rides
    Great photo what do the 'better' ones consist of!?

Also as posted in a previous 'female' thread, you will find there are other male members on here that try and make us 'alive' males sound like pervs!! We are not pervs just appreciative of the other sex!!

Welcome and enjoy

Rides
    Hi Claire, i thought i'd join the stampede Enjoy the forum you'l find the most usefull and useless stuff on here.
    So.... not a steriotypical girl then
    i waste my money on impulse buys such a horses/puppys/clothes and hair extensions