Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Was it You?

Rides
    Do you work for J&P or the security company ?
    Yeah,I'm usually there during lunch time too (1pm-2pm).
    At least I'll have the joy to see another mint S14a

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttly View Post
    Yep thats the one. Thers something about that car that bothers me. I really want a look under the bonnet to see whats going on.

Hi, just looking back through some old posts and I found this one. I think its my car your talking about. Your welcome to have a look under the bonnet any time. I wouldnt mind a look under yours either, I dont have a windscreen washer fluid tank and need to put one in for the NCT. Im not sure where it should be mounted so would be handy to see where yours is.

What were you thinking was up with the car any way? At the time you saw it i think it had a faulty lambda sensor causing a miss and a faulty throttle position sensor causing a high idle.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
    What do you think is up with it? DOn't like kits, but everyone to their owen hey.
    I hate the kit on the car too for the record. It had a uras type front bumber on it when it came from Japan and looked fairly well. That got broken and was replaced with the current bumper as a tempory soloution. It doesnt suit the car at all in my opinion and its much too low. I want to lower the front of the car more but cant untill I get a different bumper.
    Will hopefully change the kit over the winter and paint the full car finances permiting.

Rides
    Have a look at the thread about the meet this weekend, its the central meet. You're more than welcome to have a look at mine.

I know your car is a 14 with a 14a front, spotted it above in the cinema again on Saturday night BTW, but I'm not sure what bothers me, its probably nothing, most likely just the way I saw it that night coming out of the cinema. My eyes do be playing tricks on me at night. haha.

Rides
    Have a look at the thread about the meet this weekend, its the central meet. You're more than welcome to have a look at mine.
    What the man said! Click on the link in my signature there to get all the details, there'll be a good few of us there so if you're up for it post your name into the list too!

Hope to see you there!

JP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

Rides
    Blue S14, 93-D Jap-spec rear bumper, despoilered, Black split-5-spokes with chromey dish, turning left past Stillorgan Shopping Centre today (Sunday) at 8:50pm. Anyone on here at all?

Rides

Couldnt make the meet Saturday, cheers for the invite tho. How did it go. Did the weather hold out, any pictures?

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Gt View Post
    Couldnt make the meet Saturday, cheers for the invite tho. How did it go. Did the weather hold out, any pictures?
    Sure did. http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=296201

Rides
    Black 200sx s14a this evening in antrim, i was the fella with the blue s14a on transporter being towed by a passat.

Rides
    Red S14a 00d99281 - Dirty, near stepaside inn

Rides
    A standard looking green 99G s14a parked up in Tesco carpark this evening about half 7?

Rides
    Tuesday 4th September @ 8:50am heading from Ballsbridge towards Lansdowne Road, White Silvia (S13 without flip lamps), lowered, nice kit, the spoiler had been taken off (looked like there might've been a case of BGW there at one stage! ) but a tasty car altogether! Anyone on here??

Rides
    Blue S15, 00 Sligo reg parked outside Currys, tonight at half 8.

Very clean and well kept looking, and a tasty set of Rota 18s on it .

Was for sale too, sticker on the back.

Rides
    Seen Leitchy think it is, red s14. First time he was fighting off a traffic wardon. Second time he was in a carpark a hour later i was picking me mum up had to sit for a while, made his alarm go off when restarted my car cause of the exhaust note lol

In antrim, car looked well.

Rides
    yep that was me got a £30 fine for parking outside the bank for 5mins then i was in getting my hair cut for hoildays.that alarm is a sensitive old bastard what where you in?

Rides
    Chinese at the top of my street now has a guy delivering in his 180sx

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by leitchey View Post
    yep that was me got a £30 fine for parking outside the bank for 5mins then i was in getting my hair cut for hoildays.that alarm is a sensitive old bastard what where you in?
    Was in my own sx. Blue s14a, seen ya run over the street just as he was taking the picture i drove around the wee roundabout flower bed thing you parked beside slow but you were to busy about to get stuck into the chubby traffic warden.

That same fat fella is out to get me, i always just get back in the car before he gets chance

Rides
    saw a black 14a at larne road r'about last nite ?

Rides
    Acknowledged a white 180sx, 98 I think in Knocknacarra, Saturday about 2pm. Full kit on it, not sure what it was. You on this site?

That's a lot I've seen in Galway this week.........

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by leitchey View Post

came past the elk in toome reving at me just wondered who it was thought he was going to join the fun
    wasnt sure you seen me, so had to make sure you heard me you from down that way sir? I knew the car when jeff had her