Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1759

Thread: Was it You?

  1. #1
    Member JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12,700
    Rides
    0

    Was it You?

    Today at about lunch-time spotted a Damson/purple S14a heading from the Blackrock end of Deansgrange through the lights at The Grange pub towards the Clonkeen Road. Standard-looking UK-spec including black front splitter, I think the reg was 99-D-7010? Not sure if it was 97/99? Again, typically when I see another 200SX... I was in the fuppin Skoda..!

    JP

    Edit: 97-D-7010; saw the same parked on the main Deansgrange Rd. If you're on here, howdy neighbour!
    Last edited by JP; 28-12-2006 at 17:03.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

  2. #2
    Guest Wookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    5,011
    Rides
    0

    Question Was it You?

    Post all your sightings of 200's in Ireland in here
    Last edited by Wookie; 19-12-2006 at 10:44. Reason: Im an Idiot!

  3. #3
    Guest IrishPaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dublin.
    Posts
    2,287
    Rides
    0

    Red S14, Cork

    Red s14 with white rota gtr's(9.5's) on mccurtain street in cork today at about 4:30...

    Nice car whoever it was..

  4. #4
    Guest
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    2,219
    Rides
    0
    Standard looking Damson S14a coming off Spawell roundabout in Dublin. mental person in Red Fiesta waving

  5. #5
    Member JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12,700
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveV View Post
    Standard looking Damson S14a coming off Spawell roundabout in Dublin. mental person in Red Fiesta waving
    I'd rather a Fabia than a Fiesta! You really do like the colour red, don't you Dave! Was it a UK-spec one with a black/unpainted front splitter?

    JP
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

  6. #6
    Guest Muttly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Co Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    5,171
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishpaddy View Post
    Red s14 with white rota gtr's(9.5's) on mccurtain street in cork today at about 4:30...

    Nice car whoever it was..
    That would be Alan O'Brien. Rota's front and back and some bit of a kit front bumper. The wheels are borrowed off Mick Deane's drift s13.4.

  7. #7
    Guest IrishPaddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dublin.
    Posts
    2,287
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttly View Post
    That would be Alan O'Brien. Rota's front and back and some bit of a kit front bumper. The wheels are borrowed off Mick Deane's drift s13.4.
    yup thats the one....

    was that you doing the flagman on stephens day at rosegreen?

  8. #8
    Guest Muttly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Co Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    5,171
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishpaddy View Post
    yup thats the one....

    was that you doing the flagman on stephens day at rosegreen?
    Ya that was me alright. I'm the lunatic that has to stand between them when they're being left off. Not too many close calls on Stephens Day though.

  9. #9
    Guest
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    2,219
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    I'd rather a Fabia than a Fiesta! You really do like the colour red, don't you Dave! Was it a UK-spec one with a black/unpainted front splitter?

    JP
    It was a present we were delivering, our other car is a classic Mini Cooper

  10. #10
    Member JP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    12,700
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveV View Post
    It was a present we were delivering, our other car is a classic Mini Cooper
    Yeah yeah... a "present"..! (insert a look of us believing you) Coopers are cool, got any pics up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    JP will be back, he is like Christ, only he comes back more frequently

  11. #11
    Guest getrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    943
    Rides
    0
    I have a second hand report of a black s14a drifting around the Wilton roundabout in Cork a few days ago.....any takers??

  12. #12
    Guest Muttly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Co Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    5,171
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by getrag View Post
    I have a second hand report of a black s14a drifting around the Wilton roundabout in Cork a few days ago.....any takers??
    Not too many black ones around. There one down here alright but it definatly wasn't him.

  13. #13
    Guest
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    2,219
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Muttly View Post
    Not too many black ones around. There one down here alright but it definatly wasn't him.
    Strangely saw a black 14a drifting roundabouts at the Kildare Outlet Shop place a couple of months back, stopped for a chat and he'd just bought he car.

    Must be something to do with that colour

  14. #14
    Guest getrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    943
    Rides
    0
    we have had sightings alright, white rims, an apparently nearly made a full lap of the roundabout - broad daylight, lunatic - i love it

    Also, saw a silver s14 in midleton 2 weeks ago - anyone on here?

  15. #15
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Carlow(ish)
    Posts
    496
    Rides
    0
    girl in the 94-d jap import on the n7 around 5.20pm?

  16. #16
    Guest Wookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    5,011
    Rides
    0
    Black standard s14a on UK plates T Reg, St Stephen's day in Mallow on the Main roundabout

  17. #17
    Guest Muttly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Co Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    5,171
    Rides
    0
    @Wookie possibly my buddy but I haven't a clue what he'd be doing back in Mallow. Maybe theres 2 black T regers around.

  18. #18
    Guest
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    2,219
    Rides
    0
    1 white kitted S14a followed by 2 other s14/a's (and a Grada van) on the Monread Road in Naas last week at 9.30pm

    I just did a drive by of the 'event' since i've never been to one before

    Who was it?, I know Muttly was there anyway

  19. #19
    Guest Muttly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Co Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    5,171
    Rides
    0
    Ya I was there alright and I had a black 14a on uk plates with me aswell. I don't remember seeing a white 14a though.

  20. #20
    Guest
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Kildare, Ireland
    Posts
    2,219
    Rides
    0
    Well the three i saw were leaving at 9.30 so maybe they never came back?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •