Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 200SX in Scumball rally

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn
    But part of the fun is to see if you can do it in a car thats cost you under a Grand.

It is all about having fun and rasing money for a good cause.

It's not a race it's a mobile party

I am going to stay with the sprit of the thing and keep the spending on the car to as close to £1,000 as posible.

I will get it through it's MOT and then see what money I have left. Next on the shopping list is an oil cooler. As getting there and back is the most important thing. Then I will look at ARBs etc.
    Sounds like you have the right attitude, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and it would be great to see an S13 finish the event

I wouldn't personally bother with the oil cooler as unless the engine is in near factory condition (unlikely!) you don't want to be giving it the sort of punishment that would require one anyway.

Fit one when you get back and then thrash it

Rides
    I'm not far away in Maidstone.

If you want to spend half an hour chatting and pointing and poking round mine and your S13 I have a fairly good idea what mods people make and how much they cost.

PM me if your interested.

Rides
    Take him up on that Vaughn

Rides
    thanks for the offer you have a PM

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by 30something
    Sounds like you have the right attitude, I'm sure you will have a lot of fun and it would be great to see an S13 finish the event

I wouldn't personally bother with the oil cooler as unless the engine is in near factory condition (unlikely!) you don't want to be giving it the sort of punishment that would require one anyway.

Fit one when you get back and then thrash it
    What would be the point in getting a turbo car tehn not using the turbo, might as well get a 1.8litre almera lol