Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ca Power Where Is He

Rides
    id rather just print & distribute his face on a few leaflets with 'paedo' written underneath it. but then im pretty sadistic

*edit* actually no, even im not that sadistic
    Last edited by Prior; 07-12-2006 at 13:27.

Rides
    Copied from private message from Ca Power/SWS!! Thought you all might like to read it!

The whole SXOC ordeal is very personal and I have my own reasons for why it happened.

It has nothing to do with you or Zeebeast so stop poking your nose where it don't belong.
    Haha!!!!! It has everything to do with Zeebeast and me if your going to start ripping off members/mates from this site. I wasnt poking my nose in, and anyway.... you should have thought about that before you did it. I was helping mates out, something i felt was within my rights as a registered model and friend to most people on the forums

Grow up. I've sold things to zeebeast members no problems, as I said it has nothing to do with you or zeebeast, its between me and 3 people on SXOC and I ripped them off for a reason. You don't know anything about it so don't get involved. and none of your "mates" were affected. You dont know anyone on SXOC, I know them all and most are twats.

Rides
    You dont know anyone on SXOC, I know them all and most are twats.
    Fvck me we are in the presence of a genus here, the guys got me off to a T and i aint ever spoke to him. He must have figured me out from just reading my drivel.

Either that or the guys a bit of a c*nt....HMMMMM not sure.

Rides
    It was more than 3 people, at least double that. In fact no one who dealt with CA POWER on here actually received the parts so it seemed pretty indiscriminatory to me. Tosser.

Rides
    Aarrrgggggghhhhhh. This makes me so angry. Gobby little shite thinks he can get away with it, and as far as i can tell he is :rage:

Do we know if he still has that S13??

Someone needs to do an HPI check and get his address

Rides
    Is he actually trying to justify ripping people off ? What a prat. He's clearly just trying to skank money of anyone anyway he can

I hope some disgruntled "customers" manage to track him down and give him what he deserves

Rides
    [QUOTE=turbo-tastic]Aarrrgggggghhhhhh. This makes me so angry. Gobby little shite thinks he can get away with it, and as far as i can tell he is :rage:

Do we know if he still has that S13??

According to a post he put up on the other forum he sold it to someone 'local' so i guess he means in west sussex?! #how true that is, i wouldnt no!

QUOTE (matt.pug @ Dec 1 2006, 05:40 PM)
    Tut tut, think i saw him today in the Hove area

no you didn't, the car was sold last week to someone local.
    Last edited by xkatiex; 07-12-2006 at 15:03.

Rides
    OK, what's ZeeBeast or whatever it is.

This doesn't seem to be going anywhere fast, but the PM's to katie is more or less him confessing to ripping the members off, not submissible as evidence, but still.

He can't be that hard to find, and probably reading this as we type. Every dog has it's day.

Rides
    Zeebeast is the car site based in Worthing, where i live in West Sussex!
    I have kept all the emails if they are needed but unfortunately i cant be any more help than that, sorry!

Rides
    katie, ot goes without saying that anything you privately send to any of us will stay that way. A lot of disgruntled punters out there at the hands of this con man. And from what i gather, he does not want to be at the hands of the people he has ripped off.

I've had nothing to do with him, but it's simply not the done thing.

Rides
    I honestly dont have any other information to tell you as i have no idea who he is. He is definately from Brighton though, just looked somewhere else!!

Rides
    I feel really bad as I have been given money from him for a deposit for a car he's never since contacted me about. I do have a mobile number though as the car is still his (technically) if he wants to come get it and gimme the remainder of the monies???

Rides
    Does he answer his mobile?

You could always divvy up the money to the people affected and keep the car

Rides
    Edit: Don't have his phone number, he has mine :-(

Did someone here sell him a BMW as he says in his PM that it packed up 3 days after he bought it. Maybe that has something to do with him attempting (and succeeding) to rip people here off?

Not much money given chap but if someone want to give me the remaining £150 they can come and collect a complete and running G reg S13 for spares or repairs? MOT failure due to 3 BIG spots of rust and a binding rear brake caliper :-(

Self confessed player of the pink oboe docwra's Avatar
    Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsgill
    I feel really bad as I have been given money from him for a deposit for a car he's never since contacted me about. I do have a mobile number though as the car is still his (technically) if he wants to come get it and gimme the remainder of the monies???
    Ill take it and redistibute it amongst those who got ripped off by the prick if you like

As for going after a whole club because someone sold him ....... sorry, he bought a dodgy bimmer, if that is true maybe we should approach him as a whole club and ask what the problem is??
    Seriously though, this isnt the only place he has done it so thats just bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmy ben
    I get the feeling that this would only work if we could pursuade Ernest Borgnine to drive the Isle of Wight to Portsmouth hovercraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprout
    After I shave my balls swarfega helps soothe, but means the hair grows back quite quickly, so give it a go

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by docwra
    Ill take it and redistibute it amongst those who got ripped off by the prick if you like
    Sounds good but
    a) what he gave me won't go far between all of the "ripped off" ones and
    b) It will leave me (again) with a car that has been sat for 3 months waiting for collection that's probably rotted even more and now worth even less
    c) It will mean that I'm as bad as the ripper-offer for not giving someone something they've paid for

Don't kill me but he hasn't done anything wrong to me.....so far...so I can't just jump on the bandwagon of the angry mob out for blood just yet

Not trying to be selfish, just fair

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by jimsgill
    Sounds good but
    a) what he gave me won't go far between all of the "ripped off" ones and
    b) It will leave me (again) with a car that has been sat for 3 months waiting for collection that's probably rotted even more and now worth even less
    c) It will mean that I'm as bad as the ripper-offer for not giving someone something they've paid for

Don't kill me but he hasn't done anything wrong to me.....so far...so I can't just jump on the bandwagon of the angry mob out for blood just yet

Not trying to be selfish, just fair

karma he did something c*ntish and now hes lost money plus its money he owes people from here so you would be just giving it back technicly.

Rides
    Jimsgill - so this guy gave you a deposit for the car 3 months ago and hasn't collected it or called you! I would have put the car back up for sale after 2 weeks. It certainly doesn't make you as bad as him far from it.

Stop worrying about this worthless scrote.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy
    Jimsgill - so this guy gave you a deposit for the car 3 months ago and hasn't collected it or called you! I would have put the car back up for sale after 2 weeks. It certainly doesn't make you as bad as him far from it.

Stop worrying about this worthless scrote.
    Fair do's. He did say he was coming from down south and could I hold it if he gave me a deposit so I'm just keeping my end of the bargain

Rides
    IMHO, you've kept it well beyond a reasonable time. You have tried to get hold of him on this site, but he has not replied to you. It's time to get the car sold now .
    Last edited by xR33; 07-12-2006 at 18:02.