Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ca Power Where Is He

Rides

Ca Power Where Is He

Hi there does any one know the address of ca power as it seams that he is ripping people of i am waiting for some gauges that i payed for over a week ago i know of at least two other people waiting for items that thay have payed for i expext the ocasional dodgy deal on ebay but not on a onerw club board. Othwer than sending hevys round is there any thing we can do to get him
    cheers

Rides
    a week? relax some peple have jobs and can't get to the post office 5 seconds after agreeing a sale

Rides
    correct but at least two other members have waited and are still waiting after two weeks

Rides
    How did you pay??

I'd leave it a week before pointing fingers though personally

Rides
    I'm awful at sending things. Thats pretty much why I refuse.

Rides
    i'm waiting for indicators i paid for 2 weeks ago - last reply from him about a 5 days ago saying he sent them last week - no reply since.

paid by paypal

beginning to sound a bit fishy to me

ca power if your out there prove us wrong but - maybe we need to put a cap on those who can trade here after they have been on for a while to prevent stuff like this happening

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcutt
    beginning to sound a bit fishy to me
    Whoa !
    The guy has only a few posts here so isn't well known.

Was a delivery time specified when you bought. If not why not. If it's important that's your job.

I've been here a long time but have only posted maybe six items out to SXOC people before and it has been a major hassle finding packaging materials and getting to post office etc.

CA POWER was last logged onto SXOC on the 28th so he won't have seen this thread yet. If he isn't responding to PMs (and you guys had both have better have sent at least one before posting on this thread) there could be a good reason.

I'm ranting now, but one week is only a long time to wait for a part you're waiting for urgently and the seller knew that. Two weeks is getting impatient territory, but not slagging time yet, unless the seller knew the item was urgent.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by ruffcutt
    i'm waiting for indicators i paid for 2 weeks ago - last reply from him about a 5 days ago saying he sent them last week - no reply since.
    Unless 5days ago means Oct 26th, in which case there's a problem. (sorry, didn't read properly before)

Rides
    by all means i wish i am wrong- but in all there are 3 people waiting for goods from him that are so called 'dispatched a while ago'

its difficult to believe there would be a postage problem to 3 different people in 3 different areas

Rides
    not if the problems in his area for out goiing post..............

Rides
    i still havent revieved item and he recons he posted last tuesday

Rides
    Well if it was me and he told me it had been posted over a week ago, id be concerned that its not arrived by now. (perhaps swaying towards a theiving postal worker, that there seem to be more of nowadays, up here anyway). Having said that, if 3 people have not received items it does sound like it could be a problem with the seller.

Personally, I wouldn't have parted with my money with a guy who has only been a forum member for a month.

Hope it gets sorted mate

Rides
    You need good honest service dont u jon? even if not entirely to plan

I always get a land line number and address before sending any money! Doesnt help u now, but maybe in the future it will

Rides
    The club has been informed of another member who has purchased as yet unrecieved items. This isnt as much of a problem in itself - only 2 weeks, but there has been zero communication between the 2 parties.

Seems he needs to get himself to the post office and get posting ASAP.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Madda
    You need good honest service dont u jon? even if not entirely to plan

Rides
    Well his postcode is NE270UT

It took me all of 19 secs to find that in this thread

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=245056

And according to theaa.com its just off Whitley Road, Holystone which is near Newcastle

HTH

Rides
    Actually, he edited his location on 2 seperate threads on the 19th Oct, is this after he was supposed to have sent things out???

It now looks very fishy to me

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showpost.php...02&postcount=4

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showpost.php...38&postcount=7

Rides
    I sent him £150 for a t28 which he contacted me about last friday. He promised he would post it that afternoon, then on saturday he posted this up
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=247854

I mailed him about that also but still with no reply!

Will be gutted if I lose my money but im more gutted I have to leave my car off the road

and look for another turbo

I must be too trustworthy

Rides

i've been rubber dciked too.....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1994-200SX-Nis...QQcmdZViewItem

Looks like the silvia/200sx in his avatar is for sale.... the advert goes on about discounted rates for upfront payments... aye, i bet!!

He has taken £17 off me for a windscreen washer bottle 2 weeks ago, I've PMd him and sent him emails to which i have had NO reply.... Its seems like this is more than coincidental if a thread has been started about the guy....

Shame, it appears we aren't safe even when dealing within the SXOC what is the world coming too......

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nodrick
    Shame, it appears we aren't safe even when dealing within the SXOC what is the world coming too......
    The SXOC try but we cant vet every seller, this guy is new and NOT a member. At least we have members contact details but remember all dealings are at your own risk, even with established members! Its not long since we had a thread like this about a long standing member, so you still have to take precautions.

Can i draw your attention to this, the 1st guideline in the for sale section.
    http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=12&a=6

Forum rules and advice to sellers and buyers.
    1. Make sure you get as many contacts details as possible always get a landline number and not just a mobile number. And most important of all get a home address from the seller.
    Sorry - not trying to pick on you, just trying to help the next man.