Thread: '94 s13

Rides

'94 s13

s13 unfinished project, be sat in my garage for a year now and i've finally realised i just don't have the time or spare cash to finish the car so it's time to sell . the car is not running as the head gasket has gone but it does come with a spare engine thats in working order that i bought of a member of the forum a while ago but never got round to fitting, also comes with psg front and rear bumpers, just needs skirts to complete the kit. body work needs respraying but isn't rusty, apart for the boot lid. i have a lot of reciepts for work carried out in the recent history, more details after the weekend. spec list for the car is:

wolfrace matrix 18"s
    HKS exhaust
    Decat pipe
    nismo air filter
    front mount intercooler
    s14 front brake conversion
    t28 hybrid turbo
    remapped ecu
    walbro fuel pump
    lowered 35mm+ on unkown suspension
    boost gauge
    fornt and rear strut braces
    leather interior
    Greddy turbo timer
    bailey dumpvalve

looking for about 1k for the lot but will need collecting.

cheers Mitch

Down in the foam, playing with the string...
    Rides
    Nooooooooo!!! You cannot be selling this!!

Rides
    it's true! i'm so gutted, had a long talk with the missus last night and didn't realise how much annoyed her that i slope off to try and get some work done and any spare cash stock piling bits. i really don't want to brake it so some one please get in touch cos i really want it to go to a good home!

Meant to add, wont be online over the weekend so please be patient and i'll add details of the work done asap.
    Last edited by mitch41182; 27-10-2006 at 15:56.

Rides
    any interest anyone?

Rides
    sorry to hear that you are selling mate. But i know where your coming from with the other half, mine hates it. But it's better than spending it all down the pub. I think you should keep the car, do a deal with me for your wheels and take her out for a nice weekend somewhere. Then all you got to do is swap the engines and the rest comes a bit at a time.
    Let me know about the wheels, but good luck whatever and i hope you see the light and keep it she will come around in the end

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydriver_2
    sorry to hear that you are selling mate. But i know where your coming from with the other half, mine hates it. But it's better than spending it all down the pub.
    cheers mate, i really am gutted to even think about selling it. the missus loves the car but not the cost or the fact it needs so much work, we both work to keep our heads above water and it's more the fact that because we have to work our hours so one of us is home with the little one, me spending all rest of my time else where doesn't go down to well, add that to all my spare cash going on bits and peices for it and i can see why it annoys her.
    as for rims mate, would need something to stand her on in the meantime, do you have the standards on yours? the rims have a couple of scuffs on them but also brand new tyres (i think will check at lunch as i need to pick up my folder for it any way). maybe we can do a deal?

Rides
    Hi. Ive been looking for an s13 project for a while now. What colour is it, and what is the mileage on the replacement engine! How much work is actually needed to get it back on the road? Thanx

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by nwo1986
    Hi. Ive been looking for an s13 project for a while now. What colour is it, and what is the mileage on the replacement engine! How much work is actually needed to get it back on the road? Thanx
    hi mate, the cars black but would need a full respray, the engine i bought from moonhead on here with i think about the 80K mark but you'd probably be best asking him. i saw it running before it was removed and everything seemed A+, also it has the t25 with it as well. work wise it's fitting the engine and the spray job plus finding some skirts. it's done 500 miles since the last mot for whch it hafd new tyres and brakes all round( again will check at lunch) clutch and a few other small bits. it has been welded before for the mot but this was done in my prevoius ownership and i know this is spot on. the only other things are a new bootlid and the spare lump is an auto at the moment. hope this is helpfull. more infi in 2 hours!

Rides
    added info:

Hybrid T28 supplied & fitted by Interpro 8000 miles ago

Adjutable Acctuator supplied and fit as above

Evo Piston type Dump Valve supplied and fitted as above

2 new rear tyres fitted 500 miles ago (marshall)

both rear outer sills welded for last Mot which ended 16/03/06

new fuel pump fitted 3000 miles ago

current engine bought from nippon 500 miles ago(head gasket blown)

full brake pad set 500 miles ago

new clutch 500 miles ago

rear strut brace to be fitted

PSG front & rear bumpers to be fitted(front needs minor attention)

sleepy eye kit to be fitted

the car has been owned by either myself or a good friend for about 3 years now and has had alot spent on it, i would love to finish it and get it back on the road but i don't have the time or (if i'm honest) expertise to finish it so would really like it to go to a good home. i have all the reciepts for the above parts and work plus a a bit more of the recent history so any questions just ask.

cheers, mitch

Rides
    Sounds Good. To be honest its the respray that im worried about coz i dont wanna put all my money into a nice paint job. I have a friend who's own's an s13 himself. I need to chat to him about work costs etc but if its ok ill probs put it in a deal soon. Ill contact you by tomorrow. Thanx

Rides
    please contact on 07816781260 if you want any details as i will be off line for the next 7 days.

cheers Mitch

Rides
    its a shame u r too far.

Rides
    SOLD

Engine swapped, everything refitted, standard bumpers back on, painted black and being mot'd on tuesday... magic