Thread: s13 no rust but engine probs project

Rides

s13 no rust but engine probs project-NOW £450

my s13 forsale, after trying to find an engine for months now i have finally given up absolutely gutted as i had big plans and have already spent shed loads of money on parts- http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=246353

anyway here goes-
    -1993 kreg s13,manual with 88k on the clock but have been told big end is gone and to top this the turbo elbow also has a hole in it so it sounds a bit tank like. The car will need a respray as there is some scratches, a small dent in one of the wings and the lacquer is peeling on the bonnet.
    However as a project for someone who can do a bottom end rebuild this is ideal, there is no rust at all, not the usual corroding sills and the boot lid that you can see through, i was really surprised at the condition of the car because of this. Also i have just had fit a £400 clifford concept 650 with dual proximity and full closure and also fitted a t25 bought from jammy of the board a month ago. All with the exception of the elbow and engine this car does drive nice and will get you home as it has never let me down. I have been totally honest and i will add pics of the car all round later tonight so if you have any requests of specific photos you need, let me know
    £700ono OR £450 WITHOUT ALARM

just inspected the car and given it a wash for the photos and noticed that there is a tiny spot of rust under the side lip under the sill(pictured) but that is all. pics to follow
    Last edited by Adman; 22-10-2006 at 16:59.

Rides
    piccies, and as requested sills and boot lid

The last pic shows the only rust on the car and the camera has really picked it out- it is only a very small surface section of the lip.

Rides
    honest opinions please- is this price to high Would people be more intersted in this car without the alarm for less mullah?

IT'S GOT MOT TILL AUGUST 17TH 2007 AND STILL HAS TAX TILL THE END OF NOVEMBER

Rides
    how much without the alarm

Rides
    I'll take £450 for it without the alarm, only a month ago i bought the t25 and had it fitted with performance braided hoses also i have just put new brake pads on the front and a new tyre costing 40 quid (coverd about 100 miles since)

Rides
    The performance parts i have for sale have been reduced and i am also open to sensible offers

Rides
    You have PM, not interested in the alarm

Rides
    how much for the alarm mate?

Rides
    Would it be easy to get this back on the road?

Rides
    car is now pretty much sold to pete h
    as for the alarm, i am going to keep it as i only just bought it for £400 and it lowers the insurance a fair bit because it's a good cat1 system

Rides
    Okay