Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66

Thread: FAO - Sideways Danny

  1. #1
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    13
    Rides
    0

    FAO - Sideways Danny

    You don't reply to PM's and e-mails, yet are on this site all the time. You give me excuses saying your in the middle of moving and have to much work blah blah blah but how difficult is it to pop a parcel in a letter box. Send me the steel steering rack bush that I paid for over a month ago 1st class tomorrow GLENN
    P.S Sorry all SX members that have got to see this but this is the only hope I've got of getting some sort of response
    Last edited by Glenn; 04-07-2006 at 17:55.

  2. #2
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    if you do get to read this dan,could you send me the steering disk,ficd solenoid,coil packs,and a full detailed reciept of the work you did to my engine

    ive been asking for all this since december!! and am pi$$ed off with excuses

    the only reason i asked you to build the engine was i didnt have the time,i was going to build it myself,so to pay all that money and have an engine built the way you built it wound me up,but to wait this long for parts that are owed really does take the pi$$!!!

  3. #3
    Guest
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    4,884
    Rides
    0
    wowowo - In Dannys defence I can vouch that he is an honest decent guy who would in no way aim to annoy, upset or rip you guys off.

    He has done a fair amount of work for me pre and post datmo days and have had nothing but 1st class service and quality of work from him. In fact he has gone out of his way uneccesarily to help me on various occasions.

    I am 99.9999999% sure he will resolve your issues suitably. He might just be having a difficult time moving etc... but i am sure this will be sorted for you soon enough.

    Please don't tarnish his name or reputation over something that I am sure is a mistake and will be sorted. He is a decent guy

  4. #4
    Guest MeLLoN Stu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    21,985
    Rides
    0
    makes cracking bbq'd bacon butties too

    can't wait for JAE

  5. #5
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    26,994
    Rides
    0
    I don't really think anyone other than those with a grievance or Danny himself need post on here. It's not anyone elses business.

  6. #6
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrodave
    wowowo - In Dannys defence I can vouch that he is an honest decent guy who would in no way aim to annoy, upset or rip you guys off.

    He has done a fair amount of work for me pre and post datmo days and have had nothing but 1st class service and quality of work from him. In fact he has gone out of his way uneccesarily to help me on various occasions.

    I am 99.9999999% sure he will resolve your issues suitably. He might just be having a difficult time moving etc... but i am sure this will be sorted for you soon enough.

    Please don't tarnish his name or reputation over something that I am sure is a mistake and will be sorted. He is a decent guy
    your probably right dude, but, ive been far too patient about this for too long and wont be taken for a mug by anybody,especially people who i hand large sums of cash to!!

  7. #7
    Guest
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North London
    Posts
    4,884
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    I don't really think anyone other than those with a grievance or Danny himself need post on here. It's not anyone elses business.
    Understood JB, however Danny is a good guy who does good work. it's not that fair to tarnish his name over something that is most likely to be a simple misunderstanding.

    I have had nothing but quality work and service from him so can't imagine how this has happened???

    Hope this all gets sorted soon guys

  8. #8
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    26,994
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrodave
    Understood JB,
    Clearly not

  9. #9
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    bump

  10. #10
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    i think he might have his la la la im not listening earplugs in again

  11. #11
    Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,273
    Rides
    0
    Danny,

    The club would appreciate your full attention to the problems outlined above.

    This thread will remain stuck until the club is satisfied all parties are happy.

    Thanks
    SXOC Administrator
    Please do not send Private Messages to me.
    Contact an appropriate member of SXOC staff.

  12. #12
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SXOC Admin
    Danny,

    The club would appreciate your full attention to the problems outlined above.

    This thread will remain stuck until the club is satisfied all parties are happy.

    Thanks
    thanks mr admin

  13. #13
    Guest
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    26,994
    Rides
    0
    So has this been sorted out gents?

  14. #14
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by JB
    So has this been sorted out gents?
    no replies as yet

  15. #15
    Guest Stevecarter200's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Colchester, Essex, UK
    Posts
    25,474
    Rides
    0
    Earth calling Dan, come in Dan, are you there?
    I'm NOT the Chairman anymore, Ken was. He still likes poo though. Its not Jim either now. Ooh ooh, its now Doc!
    Blue '89 S13, 362 bhp, slowly getting more battered. Spec

    Opie Oils : MOT-a-Car : DriftWorks

  16. #16
    Guest
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bracknell
    Posts
    105
    Rides
    0
    wow this is quite a funny thread :P well for me anyway!

  17. #17
    committed. Jezz_S13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Swansea, South Wales
    Posts
    45,365
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by richardbrown360
    wow this is quite a funny thread :P well for me anyway!
    Why is it funny for you?

  18. #18
    Guest
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bracknell
    Posts
    105
    Rides
    0
    danny did do some work for me, and i was satisfied with it.
    Just thought it was funny that theres a sticky thread devoted to him until he decides to get in contact.

  19. #19
    Guest
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In my garage
    Posts
    1,222
    Rides
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by richardbrown360
    danny did do some work for me, and i was satisfied with it.
    Just thought it was funny that theres a sticky thread devoted to him until he decides to get in contact.
    i hope it wasn't valve timing!!!!

  20. #20
    Guest GmasterT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Homo Counties ish
    Posts
    8,118
    Rides
    0
    eh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •