Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavbo View Post
    McChavout?
    Lol

That poor Silvia shell

Be nice to it - they're a little rare!
    (And I soooo want one )

Rides
    Rare? There is only one samvia It was meant to be my good shell that I'd keep clean and stuff, but, eh...

Rides
    Ressurection bump - Did you ever do the wiring for the pop-ups? No-one in the UK seems to have got the pop-ups working yet.

From reading some Oz Silvia forums its a bitch of a job! Anyone know if you can pinch a section of a 180/s13 hatch loom to make it easier?

If not supermade style lamps may be worth spending the extra.

Rides
    not yet but he's been in america for the last couple of months

i think i know of a onevia with working pop ups

Rides
    jord im pretty sure its just the relays in the pass footwell enclosure(behind the ecu) that are missing and so causing no working, but never had the chance to check this on sam's car yet
    Member no. 31 Project Purplyness
    CA19.5DET 390BHP

Rides
    Back from the dead....1 year of hardparking later. Thought I should probably update this now the car's making noise and stuff again after being sat about for more than 12 months.

Poor old girl looked like a heap, but sorted a few things and had some welding expertly done by Mr. ekjim ( ) and it got an MOT.

Next, Gordon aka 2 Black Lines was kind enough to offer me a paint job for nowt, legend So got cracking with sanding and ting.

Mr. Kieran_E1 kindly donatified, among many other things, a slightly broken Uras bumper to make the arse look a bit prettier. I had a bash at fillering etc but it needs a wee bit more prep, so not painted up yet. Anyway, had a go at the prep and left it to Gordon...

Next morning Finally, 1 colour. Happy days.

My name was down for the stand at the Scottish Modified Car show on Sunday just passed, so fannied about at the weekend fitting the cheapo skirts and some other bits.

Then borrowed my mate's R33 GTRs, to make it a show car innit. Gratuitous "gas station" shot

Yes I know the lip looks pretty gash, it batters off smooth road surfaces too so it's back off for the moment. Also, before the offset gestapo have a word I know my sticky-outyness is weak on the GTR's but I only had one pair of bolt on spacers to work with, and the front needed 18mm worth to clear the coilovers. So the back had to make do with a 5mm slip on, so yeah, eat me

Rides
    Some pics from the show... The ladies were desperate to pose beside the car, and not in any way forced by Mr. Rubix Cube after I went on and on and on and on at him to bring some of his pretty ladies to my car.

And how she looks now, minus GTRs and plough.

Plenty more to be done in the next fortnight, as it's going to the 'Ring in less than 3 weeks time More updates when I get off my arse and do stuff, like stick a VLSD back on for the trip, get some tyres that aren't a ridiculously low profile, wire up the oil guages and do other random bits and bobs that will hopefully see it do 1500 miles plus as many laps as I can afford.....after doing less than 100 miles in the last year.

Ex Mod & Crabbit C**t Rubix_Cube's Avatar
    Rides
    Good to see it back on the road Sam, also mega Kudos to stopping and helping me out with my mates Glanza

Rides
    think itll look pimp if you polish the rims on the starions

Rides
    Full polish on the Starions and you're good to go! Car looks so much better in Silver

I like your Drift Alliance sticker

Rides
    Thanks chaps, starions will be polished when I can be arsed 'cos the little bit Gordon did looks hot!

No worries Wullie, I figured we had enough tools between 2 S13 owners to rebuild military aircraft Was it just that one plug?

Rides
    Looks like a different car all one colour,

Methinks you need to update the sig now
    bstmeetbllk

Rides
    looks like its a bit sad, you need silvia front now

top work tho mate

Rides
    Ta I don't think I have the patience to change the sig again

mohawk - negatory on the Silvia face Too common these days Having said that, there's 2 of the bastards within 5 miles of each other

Rides
    Few more updates... I leave for the Ring on Friday Car is near enough as ready as it'll ever be after the last couple of weeks of stuff done. Massive thanks to the Kev Kev, helped me out no end with assistance and loans of parts this week, a true hero

So anyway, the progress so far:
    - I had an attack of the gays and swapped out the welder for a VLSD
    - Swapped the bargain bucket (see what I did there) for a Skyline seat lent by Kev ( )
    - Put some back seats back in for the passengers
    - Fitted the exhaust bung properly for the motorway driving (twice, after shooting it at a Mini)
    - Nooo shooooz - boxfresh Falken 452's for the rears
    - Changed all the cam cover bolts for hex heads, seeing as the OG screws are made of an alloy of cheese and cardboard. Evidently so were the replacements seeing as I snapped one
    - Kev sorted my timing, swapped my alternator, made my stereo work and fitted the oil press/temp gauges (donated by everybody's favourite rep called Kieran that lives in Scotland and does skids ), much appreciated lads
    - Plus sorted all the crap needed for going away - bulbs, stickers, triangle, breakdown cover etc

And for those of you who couldn't be arsed reading my dribblings, a couple of random photos...

Throne

Dial things what move and that

Will the car look like this next week or will it be remodelled courtesy of some Deutscher armco? You decide.

Few little bits to do then it's off to Germany. Eek. The End....for now.

P.S. if any moderingators are listening, could you rename this thread to just "Bandwagon Poop" please? I think it needs a catchier title. Ta xxx

Rides
    Quality work by you and the boys Good luck at the 'ring boyo

Rides
    good luck lad! im away a week after you, ill try pick up any bits that fall off for you

Rides
    Excellent job there, just read through the whole thread, very impressive from what you started from to where it is now.

Rides
    I like your car.

Rides
    Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Quality work by you and the boys Good luck at the 'ring boyo
    Thanks, I'll be needing it

Quote Originally Posted by Math View Post
    good luck lad! im away a week after you, ill try pick up any bits that fall off for you
    You taking a van?

Quote Originally Posted by schumi84 View Post
    Excellent job there, just read through the whole thread, very impressive from what you started from to where it is now.
    Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Jord View Post
    I like your car.
    Swapsies?